Neferma pure fraud

OK. As I was thinkig weeks ago..nobody from Neferma will come here to provide any kind of defense. They just have nothing to say becouse all about their scum shema is obviouse. I am in touch with Danish FSA as well as Divisa Ltd (company that DO NOT alowed Neferma to use their mt4 platform). What is FPA procedure about puting this fraudsters on BLACK list?

Each person wanting to file a case needs to submit a review:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13431/neferma-forex-brokers

And to have their own thread here in Scam Alerts.

Each thread started should invite Neferma to the thread, post when this is done, and post an update 4 or 5 days later. Then each one should file an FPA Traders Court case here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Once the case is filed, each needs to make sure to check the case thread at least twice per week (more often once it moves to Open Cases).

If Neferma gets voted guilty in 3 threads, they'll earn themselves a Scam label.

Each person wanting to file a case needs to submit a review:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13431/neferma-forex-brokers

And to have their own thread here in Scam Alerts.

Each thread started should invite Neferma to the thread, post when this is done, and post an update 4 or 5 days later. Then each one should file an FPA Traders Court case here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Once the case is filed, each needs to make sure to check the case thread at least twice per week (more often once it moves to Open Cases).

If Neferma gets voted guilty in 3 threads, they'll earn themselves a Scam label.

OK. Review done. Invites to thread too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
hello strob, neferma wait six months to close mine and yours accounts and to collect money,
(6 months without moving account) neferma is big big scamm

hello strob, neferma wait six months to close mine and yours accounts and to collect money,
(6 months without moving account) neferma is big big scamm
If we allow them to exist six months from now ;)
I have made extra 2.400 $ on previos 5.800$
Write to Danish FSA and Danish police. I have wrote them and they initated investigation.

If we allow them to exist six months from now ;)
I have made extra 2.400 $ on previos 5.800$
Write to Danish FSA and Danish police. I have wrote them and they initated investigation.

my account is blogging !!!
Is your account blocked?

In last few weeks development of Neferma issue go this way. Due pressure of Danish police investigation about this fraudsters Neferma start to negate their previous claims about haveing Headquoters in Danmark.
They still do not want to pay out profit I gained in spite of huge comissions I earned to them too.
Also I see that they start to eliminate some clients and steal their profits by explanation "we do not accept clients from EU countries" in spite of fact that they already accepted them and opened accounts for them.

Look like they scared and run away from EU teroitory becouse of client friendly laws in EU and risk that Neferma would pay gigantic sums of money as court desisions against them.

I will chase them ahead Seyshelles authorities . Destination that they hide now.
Small chance about win becouse Seyshelles are famous as last resort for fraudsters of all kinds
but will give a try..

In last few weeks development of Neferma issue go this way. Due pressure of Danish police investigation about this fraudsters Neferma start to negate their previous claims about haveing Headquoters in Danmark.
They still do not want to pay out profit I gained in spite of huge comissions I earned to them too.
Also I see that they start to eliminate some clients and steal their profits by explanation "we do not accept clients from EU countries" in spite of fact that they already accepted them and opened accounts for them.

Look like they scared and run away from EU teroitory becouse of client friendly laws in EU and risk that Neferma would pay gigantic sums of money as court desisions against them.

I will chase them ahead Seyshelles authorities . Destination that they hide now.
Small chance about win becouse Seyshelles are famous as last resort for fraudsters of all kinds
but will give a try..
we are with you !!!

Back