Neotradex.com - accessible and reliable neural network trading tool.

neotradex

Recruit
Hello, I represent Riva Online Technologies, company which developes neural network based trading tools for the retail market.
I would like to announce the launch of our first product for the Forex market neotradex.com

The main idea behind this product is to offer a general trader cheap, reliable, and simple neural network trading tool. The products which are usually offered are costly, but this is not their main drawback. Usually you have to understand how neural networks function, and have some kind of mathematical background.

Our product, on the other hand, requires no experience with neural networks whatsoever. All you have to know is Forex and Metatrader platform. By teaching the neural network using historical data in Metatrader strategy tester you obtain consistent technical analyses prediction for all currency pairs.

If you trade using expert advisors you can launch Neotradex software in fully automatic mode, using preset trading parameters. But even if you trade manually you can use neural network prediction to guide your trading. Along with automatic trading expert a digital indicator which shows neural network prediction is included in the software.

Buy teaching the networks, say, once week you obtain trading signals which are always up to date. You won't have to depend on signal providers or look for the new parameters for old EA's. As the market changes so the signals you get change. And signals are not based on a whim or some rare market conditions but rest on strong mathematical footing.

This is a very short introduction, our support and I will be happy to answer all your questions both here or sent to our support email support@neotradex.com

Alexander,
Neotradex.com.

Back