NetCFD.com - fraud!!!

Mosin

Recruit
NetCFD offered me silver account with personal trading manager who made all the tradings on my behalf. They promised me profit between 15%-25% monthly. This target was acheived by them.
I made two investment: first by credit card 250 USD and then another investment 1595 Euro. I made also one withdrawal in total amount 700 USD. Together with the profit on my account is currently 4954 Euro. I tried to withdrawal 2000 Euro but without success. Statement of my account manager is that I can't withdrawal anyhing when I have silver account. To start withdrawals I must invest in total 5000 Euro - so they want me to invest additional 3400 Euro then I can start withdrawals. This rule doesn't exist in their policy and terms. Here you can find the warnings against them: NetCFD / Centaure Capital Partners - Financial Conduct Authority
The account I created in 08.07.2014. Right now they are not answering to my mails. The e-mail adres info@netcfd.com is dead. They are mainly using support@netcfd.com.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

- Don`t forget to hit like if you found this post helpful

Master Yoda

Captain
They seem not be regulated anywhere, and no one honest would promise you any promised revenue. It's impossible.

I strongly suggest you to contact your card issuer and chargeback your money back.