Netglobalit + Balifa Scam

lightdrifter

Recruit
Just beware of these 2 fake websites (Netglobalit + Balifa), you will never be able to widraw your money.
They are very well done.
Basically a girl named Ekaterina Novikova who introduces you to her trader which rushes you to deposit bitcoin onto these fake trading platform.
then it's bye bye investments
Stay alert everyone

yep, fell into that scam as well. she appears in Tinder as Kate and does excatly like lightdrivter describes.
netglobalit.com is the website and they approach you as a "investment/trading team" who help people to make money. Dont follow the offers and report it at scam. take care

Devastated that I've also just fallen victim to this. Is there anything we can do?

I don't know. I am reporting this scam to my local authorities. I don't count any refund or so. You should consult police and legal support too. Kind regards

yep, fell into that scam as well. she appears in Tinder as Kate and does excatly like lightdrivter describes.
netglobalit.com is the website and they approach you as a "investment/trading team" who help people to make money. Dont follow the offers and report it at scam. take care
Thanks for the warning

Also, don´t send them BTC for their "commission". When you want to withdraw your balance, they give you this bull**** that you made to few trades and therefore they want a commission of 30% of your balance. When you send them the additional BTC they won´t let you withdraw the balance anyways and seize email conversation and just ghost you. You can not call them or complain in a different way. Hope you guys don´t commence in their fraud and read this before taking any action. take care

Just beware of these 2 fake websites (Netglobalit + Balifa), you will never be able to widraw your money.
They are very well done.
Basically a girl named Ekaterina Novikova who introduces you to her trader which rushes you to deposit bitcoin onto these fake trading platform.
then it's bye bye investments
Stay alert everyone
YES INDEED NETGLOBALIT.COM IS A REAL SCAM. BEWARE. NEVER INVEST YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM. I LOST MY MINE AS WELL. YOU WILL NEVER WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY. IT IS A SCAM

Back