• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem netglobalit.com

I am having an issue with a company

JackPoland

Recruit
Netglobalit is a scam, I do not have access to my account since February the 20th. I have lost a huge amount of money! Do you know where can I track them? Where can I report that? #netglobalit#scam#dontinvesttonetglobalit

Netglobalit is a scam, I do not have access to my account since February the 20th. I have lost a huge amount of money! Do you know where can I track them? Where can I report that? #netglobalit#scam#dontinvesttonetglobalit
Sorry for your loss. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report?

Hi, thanks. I am from Poland. The broker said he lives in Lithuania.
I recommend to start by filing reports with entities below. Please make sure to start documenting everything for your records including screenshots of all trades, communication, their website, and anything else you will need for a criminal complaint.

UK FCA

Poland Securities Commissions

FBI IC3

Your bank or the exchange you used if crypto was transferred

The Global Anti-Scam Organization has live chat 24 hours a day to help all victims, below is their website.

Hi there,

The website is still running, why exactly are they not letting your money out?

Back