Netotrade Global Investments Ltd (UK)

Hi,
I was trying to do a review on Netotrade and I stumble on this forum.Someone from Netotrade named George just called me an hour ago and asking me to Join Netotrade and do some trading. I told him I dont know anything about trading yet and I am just trying to study it. I asked him if where did he get my number. He said I subscribe from something in the internet. I think its from Investopedia. Then he started to tell me things about Trading Stocks that I dont understand and persuade me to Join and since I am a newbie He said I can just put USD500 for a start. I told him I will try to study Trading first and read some more articles about it before I will join. He is really persuasive for me in Joining. After about an hour of talking and convincing me to join and me telling him that I wont Join unless I am completely aware what I am getting into. He told me that he will let me think today and he will call me back tomorrow. He also sent me an email I copy paste the email he sent me incase people here might want to try the numbers in there. After reading all these complaints, Im glad that I did not fall on the guys trick..thanks for all the heads up..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-52-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-52-58.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-52-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-52-36.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi,
I was trying to do a review on Netotrade and I stumble on this forum.Someone from Netotrade named George just called me an hour ago and asking me to Join Netotrade and do some trading. I told him I dont know anything about trading yet and I am just trying to study it. I asked him if where did he get my number. He said I subscribe from something in the internet. I think its from Investopedia. Then he started to tell me things about Trading Stocks that I dont understand and persuade me to Join and since I am a newbie He said I can just put USD500 for a start. I told him I will try to study Trading first and read some more articles about it before I will join. He is really persuasive for me in Joining. After about an hour of talking and convincing me to join and me telling him that I wont Join unless I am completely aware what I am getting into. He told me that he will let me think today and he will call me back tomorrow. He also sent me an email I copy paste the email he sent me incase people here might want to try the numbers in there. After reading all these complaints, Im glad that I did not fall on the guys trick..thanks for all the heads up..

Hi there, I suggest REMOVED if you want a reputable brokerage. But do your research first on the broker, find out their physical address and best if they are located within your country and is regulated. After being through this, we learnt our lesson so I want to prevent others from falling into scam traps!

MODERATION TEAM NOTE: NEVER RECOMMEND A DIFFERENT COMPANY IN A THREAD IN SCAM ALERTS. DOING SO PERMANENTLY TIES THE COMPANY'S NAME TO A COMPLAINT ABOUT A DIFFERENT COMPANY. DOING SO ALSO PLACES YOU AT RISK OF BEING FED TO SPAM CAT.

I invested USD 500 and pulled out USD 3000 successfully, and then bid farewell to this company. It took me 3 months to get my withdrawals. Yes they are very slow and give unwanted reasons before withdrawals.

Back