Netotrade is a scam, lost lot of money

Sarathg

Recruit
Hi my name is P Saradhi
I have traded with Netotrade during the months March -June 2013.
Over this period I have invested around $45000 into managed account (they said they will trade on behalf of me and they took all the trading decisions ). Initially started with $1000
They showed me quick profits and asked me to invest more and more money. Once I requested withdrawal of $100 which never came through. When I queried they mentioned that the problem is not from their end and I trusted them.
My profits went to more than one hundred thousand dollars, and I ask them to close some trades and keep profits and I don't want be too greedy. But they started playing some tactics. They intentionally closed $58000 and $77000 trades ruthlessly. If any one look into what they've done, they can easily find it's clearly big fraud has happened and they took my investment through back door and intentionally showing losses in my managed account through their website.
At beginning of trading acct. and also till end I clearly requested them to only trade 20 % - 30% of my total investment but they traded with 100% of my investment. They invested my money in different trades with big Lots with varying positive (BUY) and negative (SELL) trades in such a way that even by withdrawing from any one trade I will lose all my profit and also my investment. I asked them to close the trades so that at least I can get my investment back as I can see the trading not going anywhere. They failed to do that. I called them so many times but they never responded to my emails or calls. One day someone called asking for more investment I lost my patience with them and afterwards I did not login into my account also. And I started looking for right lawyer, saving some money to fight back this fraudulent company.

I am also thinking to open a case with the police and also with economic offences.
Is there any suggestions which I can follow?

Average rate in managed accounts is 5-7% month. If you noticed some suspicious "consistent profits" you had to cease investments immediately.

Average rate in managed accounts is 5-7% month. If you noticed some suspicious "consistent profits" you had to cease investments immediately.

ha ha goto zulutrade.com they are example of earning more 1000% permonth you sticking with 7 to 10 % if you try to earn 7 to 10% goto but some grounds it will automaticaly every 1 year you no need to sit and trade

ha ha goto zulutrade.com they are example of earning more 1000% permonth, you sticking with 7 to 10 % permonth with lot of risk . if you try to earn 7 to 10%, go and buy some grounds it will automaticaly double every 1 year you no need to sit and trade avoid risk . earning 10% per month is totally waste of time. they are lot of ways to double your money every year without risk.

ha ha goto zulutrade.com they are example of earning more 1000% permonth, you sticking with 7 to 10 % permonth with lot of risk . if you try to earn 7 to 10%, go and buy some grounds it will automaticaly double every 1 year you no need to sit and trade avoid risk . earning 10% per month is totally waste of time. they are lot of ways to double your money every year without risk.

Are you spamming for Zulutrade themselves?

Or are you a trader on their site?

It's hard to tell the difference.

As far as I'm concerned, Zulutrade's site makes me want to never go anywhere near it...

Are you spamming for Zulutrade themselves?

Or are you a trader on their site?

It's hard to tell the difference.

As far as I'm concerned, Zulutrade's site makes me want to never go anywhere near it...

I think they are handling the boom and busters quitte adequately at ZT.
Were you frustrated by multiple_open_orders being the strategy the majority of SP's follows?

Back