Netotrade is a scam

lojina

Private, 1st Class
netotrade stole 40000 usd from me

My name is Lojina Mostafa and I have been trading with Netotrade under account No. 16385134 My problem started when I asked Netotrade to transfer USD 2500, then company refused to proceed with my withdrawal request and they did not reply any of my emails. After a while Hassan Abdel Latif called me from Netotrade introducing him self as my new account manager after company fired my ex account manager Aly Elkhaldy because he was a thief!!!!! Once Hassan recieved the account he started to open lost trades and ends it without my permission, he made me lose all my balance USD 40000 in one day!!!!!! I tried to contact the company and I reached the hardly after telling them that somy of my friends wants to trade in forex with them, as Hassan started these lost trades without my permission and ended it without my consent, they claimed that it was trading and that forex trading is very risky, then I replied that all these trades happened from your end just beacuse I started to submit withdrawal request now company refuses to reply my correspondences and I lost all of my initial investment USD 10000 and all of my profit USD 30000. luckily they made a huge mistake by stealing from my credit card without my permission and I already submitted a dispute form at my bank. I wonder how to escalate this matter as theغ stole money from my credit card and manipulated my account with out my authorization, noting that I searched over the internet and found aout that they are unregulated company and I know many victims for this company who have similar cases like mine and also submitted a dispute request at their banks . Does any one know how to deal with unregulated forex companies??

Yes, you should ask for a credit card refund from your bank. Invite them here to discuss your issue and if they don't respond then I think you should open a case against them.

I already make a disput form and change my credit card.

I need a further action against this scam company

Make certain to follow up on the complaint with your credit card.

Also, ask your bank and police if your country has something like eConsumer just for it's own citizens.

lojina]My name is Lojina Mostafa and I have been trading with Netotrade under account No. 16385134 My problem started when I asked Netotrade to transfer USD 2500, then company refused to proceed with my withdrawal request and they did not reply any of my emails. After a while Hassan Abdel Latif called me from Netotrade introducing him self as my new account manager after company fired my ex account manager Aly Elkhaldy because he was a thief!!!!! Once Hassan recieved the account he started to open lost trades and ends it without my permission, he made me lose all my balance USD 40000 in one day!!!!!! I tried to contact the company and I reached the hardly after telling them that somy of my friends wants to trade in forex with them, as Hassan started these lost trades without my permission and ended it without my consent, they claimed that it was trading and that forex trading is very risky, then I replied that all these trades happened from your end just beacuse I started to submit withdrawal request now company refuses to reply my correspondences and I lost all of my initial investment USD 10000 and all of my profit USD 30000. luckily they made a huge mistake by stealing from my credit card without my permission and I already submitted a dispute form at my bank. I wonder how to escalate this matter as theغ stole money from my credit card and manipulated my account with out my authorization, noting that I searched over the internet and found aout that they are unregulated company and I know many victims for this company who have similar cases like mine and also submitted a dispute request at their banks . Does any one know how to deal with unregulated forex companies??

Well, I always advice to traders that before you can go live with any broker you can check reviews about them first. Whenever you search about Neotrade you will get lots of negative review about this broker. Why you guys are investing your hard earning money with unregulated brokers ?

Now My suggestion is first go to their live chat and let them know about this thread you can also submit 1 review here Neto Trade | NetoTrade.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army and wait for Pharaoh. He will surely give you good suggestion what to do next.

I already submitted a dispute claim against Netotrade accusing them of stealing money from my credit card I know the exact location they are operating from ",

Paz Tower, 11th Floor, St. are five, Ramat Gan,Eyal, Israel

Your Registration Number: 514560978.

I already make a complain in action fraud against netotrade and I hope they will take an action

Last edited:
Back