Netotrade is a scam

Abuhadi

Recruit
Netotrade is scamming broker

On 20 Dec 2015, I received a call from UK number from Fahed Abdallah, introduced himself as a manager in netotrade asking me to join forex. I told him that I have no Idea in forex but he reassured me that I am going to have "an account manager" . So I deposit 2500 USD via credit card on same day. then I started to receive calls from the account manager Tareq Elyan titled "VIP account manager, faculty of Economic, university of Cambridge asking to deposit more money to get better trading, I deposited another 6000 USD via credit card on 23 Dec 2015, then next day 10000 USD to get a VIP account & 100 % bonus plus receiving free trading signal via e-mail. He started to execute trading positions via remote access through my laptop in the metatrader platform. Initially there were profits with some losses. Another deposit of 7000 USD by the end of Dec 2015

Then more & more requests to deposit more money to help in improving the free margin level and to snap the trades in gold & oil so another deposit of 40000 USD with fake promises to revert the negative balance.

Netotrade is a scam

Due to lack of my experience in forex, the account manager was executing position without stop loss order with big lots & keeping low margin level of 250-350 % and even less. He was calling me from time to time to help the situation by adding more money where I told him this is beyond my capacity he replied that he is promising to take care if I helped in depositing more money and reassuring that loss will be converted to profit with time once the trend change.

Netotrade trading is a trap
Due to open, unlimited loss with no stop loss orders I have confronted with a situation where either to rescue my funds by adding more money or losing it through a margin call, even when I ask him to put stop loss order he was refusing & even not agree to close any negative balanced position. and insisting to deposit unlimited times . I realized later on that rule number one in forex is "cut losses quickly & keep profits run".
Instead of that my losses was accumulating.

I argued with the account manager that he should find solutions he replied to me that he will do hedging orders but I have to deposit more.

On 5 Feb 2016, the account manager blackmailed me to deposit money for the chance that the gold is raising otherwise he do an action to terminate my account then I deposited 5000 USD via credit card.

All these action did not result in any help to revert the negative balance. I stopped adding more money because it is beyond my plan & capacity

On 23 feb 2016 at 23:48 hr., my account had full margin call due to a mistake in the pricing of n-gas position of 0.015 USD that lead to freeze my account till been recovered at 19:00 hr. next day which lead to missing of correction of hedged trade of oil positions.

Eventually on 26 Feb 2016, I have been confronted with a complicated situation, huge negative balance, big lots & small margin level which lead to loss of my money in an amount of 210,500.00 USD with 0.00 USD withdrawals in a period of 2 months.

It is a nightmare to be a client of netotrade because you will be a victim of fraudulence & scam

Thanks for all forex peace army members

Your support is helpful to relieve my agony & to fight the scamming brokers.

One question, Why you haven`t checked review about Netotrade before investing money with them?
FPA already warned to traders about Netotrade back in 2014. You can see here
NetoTrade.com Review as well as FCA issued warning against them back in 2013. here is the link Warning about NetoTrade from the FCA

Let me suggest you few steps to make you money back.

Below are few steps that you have to follow.

Before I suggest the steps make sure that you go to live support of Netotrade and invite them to join this thread and let them know that you are going to open court case against then at FPA.

Here are the steps :

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Email:
support@netotrade.com

finance@netotrade.com

compliance@netotrade.com

Phone:

+44-203-514-3882

+41-225-181-315

Fax:
+41-435-016736

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Deadlines for chargebacks on credit cards vary. In this case, the broker appears to be fraudulently blocking your access to the ability to withdraw. Do NOT delay. Call your card's issuing bank and ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain how you cannot contact the broker to use the promised withdrawal service. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

If you need professional assistance with this, there are chargeback assistance companies. The most active one at the FPA is WinChargeback.

Thank you Captain FxMaster
invitation e-mail has been sent on 20 June to many person as well as those mentioned, but live chat was not accessible for invitation.

Netotrade is a global Forex brokerage and investment company that specializes in the financial market, as such, we offer professional assistance & guidance for our clients and advise them to follow it. Part of the Netortrade’s Forex trading is to use the team viewer tool to show the client how to place the trades in the Metatrader system. Mr. Alshowaikhat received the best training and guidance from his account manager Mr. Tareq Alyan, who taught Mr. Alshowaikhat how to use thesystem. Mr. Alyan never placed trades on behalf of Mr. Alshowaikhat, nor did he ever promised or guaranteed profits to the client.

Mr. Alshowaikhat, was solely responsible for opening and closing positions as well as depositing funds to his account, Netotrade’s policy stand strongly against managing accounts - all trades and orders are being placed by the client himself. Furthermore, Mr. Alshowaikhat opened positions while completely disregarding Mr. Alyan guidance. Furthermore, Mr. Alyan warned Mr. Alshowaikhat more than once that he might lose his funds by placing risky trades. Mr. Alshowaikhat deposited 40,000 USD by himself and was never pressured in doing so.

In conclusion, Mr. Alshowaikhat was never blackmailed as stated by him into depositing more funds to his account, as was mentioned above he placed high risk trades that lead him to lose his funds on his own.

One question, Why you haven`t checked review about Netotrade before investing money with them?
FPA already warned to traders about Netotrade back in 2014. You can see here
NetoTrade.com Review as well as FCA issued warning against them back in 2013. here is the link Warning about NetoTrade from the FCA

Let me suggest you few steps to make you money back.

Below are few steps that you have to follow.

Before I suggest the steps make sure that you go to live support of Netotrade and invite them to join this thread and let them know that you are going to open court case against then at FPA.

Here are the steps :

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Email:
support@netotrade.com

finance@netotrade.com

compliance@netotrade.com

Phone:

+44-203-514-3882

+41-225-181-315

Fax:
+41-435-016736

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.
Netotrade is scamming broker

On 20 Dec 2015, I received a call from UK number from Fahed Abdallah, introduced himself as a manager in netotrade asking me to join forex. I told him that I have no Idea in forex but he reassured me that I am going to have "an account manager" . So I deposit 2500 USD via credit card on same day. then I started to receive calls from the account manager Tareq Elyan titled "VIP account manager, faculty of Economic, university of Cambridge asking to deposit more money to get better trading, I deposited another 6000 USD via credit card on 23 Dec 2015, then next day 10000 USD to get a VIP account & 100 % bonus plus receiving free trading signal via e-mail. He started to execute trading positions via remote access through my laptop in the metatrader platform. Initially there were profits with some losses. Another deposit of 7000 USD by the end of Dec 2015

Then more & more requests to deposit more money to help in improving the free margin level and to snap the trades in gold & oil so another deposit of 40000 USD with fake promises to revert the negative balance.

Netotrade is a scam

Due to lack of my experience in forex, the account manager was executing position without stop loss order with big lots & keeping low margin level of 250-350 % and even less. He was calling me from time to time to help the situation by adding more money where I told him this is beyond my capacity he replied that he is promising to take care if I helped in depositing more money and reassuring that loss will be converted to profit with time once the trend change.

Netotrade trading is a trap
Due to open, unlimited loss with no stop loss orders I have confronted with a situation where either to rescue my funds by adding more money or losing it through a margin call, even when I ask him to put stop loss order he was refusing & even not agree to close any negative balanced position. and insisting to deposit unlimited times . I realized later on that rule number one in forex is "cut losses quickly & keep profits run".
Instead of that my losses was accumulating.

I argued with the account manager that he should find solutions he replied to me that he will do hedging orders but I have to deposit more.

On 5 Feb 2016, the account manager blackmailed me to deposit money for the chance that the gold is raising otherwise he do an action to terminate my account then I deposited 5000 USD via credit card.

All these action did not result in any help to revert the negative balance. I stopped adding more money because it is beyond my plan & capacity

On 23 feb 2016 at 23:48 hr., my account had full margin call due to a mistake in the pricing of n-gas position of 0.015 USD that lead to freeze my account till been recovered at 19:00 hr. next day which lead to missing of correction of hedged trade of oil positions.

Eventually on 26 Feb 2016, I have been confronted with a complicated situation, huge negative balance, big lots & small margin level which lead to loss of my money in an amount of 210,500.00 USD with 0.00 USD withdrawals in a period of 2 months.

It is a nightmare to be a client of netotrade because you will be a victim of fraudulence & scam

Thanks for all forex peace army members

Your support is helpful to relieve my agony & to fight the scamming brokers.

This is how they work as Michael Freeman and firms like Banc De Binary belong in Jail. They will be more and more of these binary options firms are being raided in Israel as the government there is being pressured for restitution from these financial criminals such as Michael Freeman. Look what happened to Chris Morton of Australia for promoting the financial terrorist organization like Banc De Binary. His site was shut down. Lets all complain and have Michael Freeman removed from youtube and send a message to these financial terrorists, because they might not think that is what they are, but the truth is they are the ISIS of the trading community and need the governments of the world to intervene in their criminal activities. You can help by complaining to google that Michael Freeman's content/videos are scams and let them know how you were scammed yourself. Maybe a lawsuit against Google would be next if they do not step in?

Here is what happened to your scam friend Chris Morton with his website shutdown Mr.Michael Freeman and you are next :) In the middle of the night the ISA will raid your house and cart you off to prison where you belong. They are coming for you.

https://www.facebook.com/bancdebinaryvictims/posts/1794119157471067:0

http://bdbvictims.org/index.php/misconduct/affiliates <<< One criminal down YAY!

Join the Fight People! Every little thing you do helps! File a complain to google or support each other in some small way.

Last edited:
Back