Netotrade is a scam!!

ObadiaSeh

Recruit
I am writing this, because in 2014-2015 I was using Netotrade to trade, they sold me all sorts of dreams, as I was then very new to forex trading I did not know much, I am from South Africa where that market is only growing now. I invested a total of $10 192 000 and I was not even trading for myself, I had someone who was trading for me, and would would open trades when it was not favourable for me as the client. No stop losses, or take profit options were available, instead, when I was close to reaching a margin call he would contact me to deposit more money and promised he would get me all my money back. Having lost all that money from all that time ago, I am exhausted, I was drained and robbed of my livelihood. Netotrade has never contacted me or responded to any of my questions, all I want is to get my money back. Having done my research recently I discovered that what they were doing was incredibly wrong and that they are a total scam. I lost close to a 1 million ZAR and with the country I'm living in that is no small change. I started trading and put my trust in them thinking I could better not only my future but the futures of my children. They have utterly destroyed everything, and all I want is my hard earned money back

I am writing this, because in 2014-2015 I was using Netotrade to trade, they sold me all sorts of dreams, as I was then very new to forex trading I did not know much, I am from South Africa where that market is only growing now. I invested a total of $10 192 000 and I was not even trading for myself, I had someone who was trading for me, and would would open trades when it was not favourable for me as the client. No stop losses, or take profit options were available, instead, when I was close to reaching a margin call he would contact me to deposit more money and promised he would get me all my money back. Having lost all that money from all that time ago, I am exhausted, I was drained and robbed of my livelihood. Netotrade has never contacted me or responded to any of my questions, all I want is to get my money back. Having done my research recently I discovered that what they were doing was incredibly wrong and that they are a total scam. I lost close to a 1 million ZAR and with the country I'm living in that is no small change. I started trading and put my trust in them thinking I could better not only my future but the futures of my children. They have utterly destroyed everything, and all I want is my hard earned money back
NetoTrade already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more and leave your own review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8922/www.netotrade.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience but we do not operate in this area for some years already and our Customer Support Team is and was available to you and we would have been more than happy to assist you.

We would like to advise you for any future trading experience with our company or another brokerage, once you are trading the stock market your funds are at risk and you need to be aware of this, this is why people have the Risk Disclaimer on the website as well stated in our Terms & Conditions

We wishing you all the best in your future!

Best regards,

Back