NetoTrade - Not able to withdraw my profits

vidyadsouza

Recruit
I opened account with Neto Trade. I registered them after seeing their Ad in Investing.com. The agent offered me to provide assistance and so i opened an account with them with USD 5000/-. I have done profits within 3 weeks and requested to withdraw USD 2,300/- on 2nd May. Till now my request is showing as pending and when asked the account manager he is telling it will take few days and not giving me exact date. I tried to contact them thru live chat and it is not working. Can you please help me.

I opened account with Neto Trade. I registered them after seeing their Ad in Investing.com. The agent offered me to provide assistance and so i opened an account with them with USD 5000/-. I have done profits within 3 weeks and requested to withdraw USD 2,300/- on 2nd May. Till now my request is showing as pending and when asked the account manager he is telling it will take few days and not giving me exact date. I tried to contact them thru live chat and it is not working. Can you please help me.
Contact WinThisCase or WinChargeback to get your money back mate :)

Thanks..I have a open trade. Do i need to close the trade. Account manager had told me i can continue trading, even if i request to withdraw money.
If you are trading with them then you don't have to make chargeback, Wait till withdrawal done :)

Back