NetoTrade - Online Forex Trading IS BIG SCAM & FRAUD

trowaitee

Private
Hi,

This my second warring on this fraud company , where the issue was resolved by paying me the trade which was made of one of their account manger which cost me 7000 $.That idiot did not what the market is going ,never used stop-loss or even take-profit !.Their mission is to destroy your account.This a copy of email was sent to netotrade scam.com
Dear sir,

I have account #1065116345.I have been trading with you for almost one year.I have stopped trading for some time because I was with other projects. I requested a withdrawal before two weeks and still pending.
Last week, I was contacted by one of your employee her name is Randa or Salwa and she was asking why I stooped trading .I tried to explain to her that I busy right now but she told me that she opened a trade which I closed it with a profit.
Then she said she will talk to about trading in the afternoon,I opened one trade and closed it with profit.
At night, I was supersized as she opened many trades and closed in the same to blow up my account.
According to the agreement attached above,I am the only responsible of my account ,she has no right to act in scam way like this.
I hope you look at those trades done on Thursday and cancel them or I have to take to forexpaecearmy.com
Thank you for cooperation.
THE WORD BEWARE OF ARABIC SPEAKING THEFTS IN TRASH.

Send the link to this thread to every address you can find at NetoTrade. Invite them to come here and explain why an employee was trading your account.

Hi,

This my second warring on this fraud company , where the issue was resolved by paying me the trade which was made of one of their account manger which cost me 7000 $.That idiot did not what the market is going ,never used stop-loss or even take-profit !.Their mission is to destroy your account.This a copy of email was sent to netotrade scam.com
Dear sir,

I have account #1065116345.I have been trading with you for almost one year.I have stopped trading for some time because I was with other projects. I requested a withdrawal before two weeks and still pending.
Last week, I was contacted by one of your employee her name is Randa or Salwa and she was asking why I stooped trading .I tried to explain to her that I busy right now but she told me that she opened a trade which I closed it with a profit.
Then she said she will talk to about trading in the afternoon,I opened one trade and closed it with profit.
At night, I was supersized as she opened many trades and closed in the same to blow up my account.
According to the agreement attached above,I am the only responsible of my account ,she has no right to act in scam way like this.
I hope you look at those trades done on Thursday and cancel them or I have to take to forexpaecearmy.com
Thank you for cooperation.
THE WORD BEWARE OF ARABIC SPEAKING THEFTS IN TRASH.
Ok

Too late. NetoTrade is already labelled as a Scam by the FPA, so is not eligible for more Traders Court cases.

How and when did you deposit?

Back