NetoTrade - Resolved*

Bank wires can take a few days. Ask them for a copy of the receipt so you can check with your bank.

Finally

So let it be noted, through all of the correspondence - NetoTrade is a SCAM! They finally wired $21 of my total $21.05 back into my account, but ONLY after we raised some serious rucuous in here. I am very satisfied with FPA. Thank you. Please warn other traders, LEAVE NETOTRADE ALONE!!!!!

Neto Trade still owes NBCX an apology for being abusive to him.

I'm also waiting to see if anyone at NetoTrade is man enough to publicly apologize for making a fake "customer" account to spam the FPA's forums and reviews from their real offices in Israel.

So let it be noted, through all of the correspondence - NetoTrade is a SCAM! They finally wired $21 of my total $21.05 back into my account, but ONLY after we raised some serious rucuous in here. I am very satisfied with FPA. Thank you. Please warn other traders, LEAVE NETOTRADE ALONE!!!!!

Its good news that you got your money back eventually, unfortunately there's hundreds if not thousands that are battling with the same issue. Andrea made a mistake in requesting documentation and sending the mail open to about a hundred recipients who can see the addresses. Us the "clients/recipients" are now trying to resolve things among us. The following is one of the emails being discussed. I think its obvious that this institution needs to be stopped, among other things.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Riaan Snyman. I have a trading account with Netotrade, I guess you know by now that it is very hard to withdraw your money from them.

On Thursday last week(12/09/2013) I had $4300 in my trading account. Not bad if you think I started with only $500. I wanted to withdraw $1500. The withdrawal request was cancelled by the on account I do not have a sufficient trade balance. They use this clause; (12.5. For example : if an account is funded with 1000$ ,and received a bonus of 200$, a trading volume of 60 lots (1200*5000) has to be done, in order to withdraw bonus funds.) to calculate the trading volume. In my case I would have to have $ 3,250,000 in my account to make a withdrawal.

What they fail to mention however; is that this clause falls under the Bonus terms and conditions. I don’t care about withdrawing the bonus, I just want my profits.

12.7. The bonus can only be withdrawn once the minimum trading requirements outlined above have been met. By accepting the deposit bonus, clients may withdraw the trading profit funds at any time but not the funds they deposited until minimum trading requirements have been met. Client may also withdraw the funds he deposit at any time, but not the trading profit funds until minimum trading requirements have been met.

When I pointed this out and that in their terms and conditions it states that profits can be withdrawn at any time. They responded that I have open trades, and therefore I cannot make a withdrawal. I closed all my trades and made another request, this time for $2000 on Friday(13/09/2013).

They are not responding to my requests and I am therefore now prepared to open a case of fraud against them. If you reside in South Africa and have the same problem, please send me your details. The South Africa Police would be interested in your complaint to. If you are not in South Africa, please let me hear from you to, as I would like the South African Organized crime division refer this to Interpol.

Regards,

Riaan Snyman
Clever Led Advertising CC
012 767 8770 (Office)
071 672 4912 (Cell)
086 583 6592 (Fax)
riaan@clev-ads.co.za
Clever LED Advertising | Under Construction

MultiMedia THAT Gets YOU Noticed!

Email Confidentiality and Disclaimer

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and/or authorized personnel. The information contained herein and attached is confidential and the property of Clever Led Advertising CC. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this massage and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that you should not take any action based on the content of this email and or its attachments. If you received this massage in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Please note that the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. While antivirus protection tools have been employed you should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email.

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:41
To: MODERATION NOTE: Multiple client email addresses removed for privacy reasons.
Subject: NetoTrade - documents request

Dear Client,

We are still waiting for the required documents, if we do not receive the documents within 7 days we will be forced to block your account until reception of the documents.

In accordance with NetoTrade's policy, in order for you to complete your registration you must provide us with the following documents :

1) A clear copy (back and front) of a valid photo ID (Passport or ID card) where all 4 corners and 4 borders of the document are visible.

2) A Utility Bill with your name and address, no older than 6 months (electricity bill, phone bill etc.)

3) A front and back scanned copy of the credit card that was used in your account. For security purposes please hide all the digits of the card number and the CVV except for the last 4 digits. Please note, all 4 corners and 4 borders of the document must be visible.

We recommend to place a colored sheet beneath the document when making the copy so the borders can be clearly seen.

Please send the requested documents to support@netotrade.com or upload them directly in the "Upload Files" tab after login in your Account management page on Online Forex Trading - NetoTrade.

Best Regards,

Andrea Gray
Compliance Representative
Netotrade.com
Phone: : +44-203-5143882 ext 187
E-mail: Andrea.g@netotrade.com

if they are using a US address that could get him into trouble.
judging by the comments, it sounds like they have the maturity of kids running telemarketing scams in india and decided to take it up a notch with a forex website.

Its good news that you got your money back eventually, unfortunately there's hundreds if not thousands that are battling with the same issue. Andrea made a mistake in requesting documentation and sending the mail open to about a hundred recipients who can see the addresses. Us the "clients/recipients" are now trying to resolve things among us. The following is one of the emails being discussed. I think its obvious that this institution needs to be stopped, among other things.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Riaan Snyman. I have a trading account with Netotrade, I guess you know by now that it is very hard to withdraw your money from them.

On Thursday last week(12/09/2013) I had $4300 in my trading account. Not bad if you think I started with only $500. I wanted to withdraw $1500. The withdrawal request was cancelled by the on account I do not have a sufficient trade balance. They use this clause; (12.5. For example : if an account is funded with 1000$ ,and received a bonus of 200$, a trading volume of 60 lots (1200*5000) has to be done, in order to withdraw bonus funds.) to calculate the trading volume. In my case I would have to have $ 3,250,000 in my account to make a withdrawal.

What they fail to mention however; is that this clause falls under the Bonus terms and conditions. I don’t care about withdrawing the bonus, I just want my profits.

12.7. The bonus can only be withdrawn once the minimum trading requirements outlined above have been met. By accepting the deposit bonus, clients may withdraw the trading profit funds at any time but not the funds they deposited until minimum trading requirements have been met. Client may also withdraw the funds he deposit at any time, but not the trading profit funds until minimum trading requirements have been met.

When I pointed this out and that in their terms and conditions it states that profits can be withdrawn at any time. They responded that I have open trades, and therefore I cannot make a withdrawal. I closed all my trades and made another request, this time for $2000 on Friday(13/09/2013).

They are not responding to my requests and I am therefore now prepared to open a case of fraud against them. If you reside in South Africa and have the same problem, please send me your details. The South Africa Police would be interested in your complaint to. If you are not in South Africa, please let me hear from you to, as I would like the South African Organized crime division refer this to Interpol.

Regards,

Riaan Snyman
Clever Led Advertising CC
012 767 8770 (Office)
071 672 4912 (Cell)
086 583 6592 (Fax)
riaan@clev-ads.co.za
Clever LED Advertising | Under Construction

MultiMedia THAT Gets YOU Noticed!

Email Confidentiality and Disclaimer

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and/or authorized personnel. The information contained herein and attached is confidential and the property of Clever Led Advertising CC. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this massage and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that you should not take any action based on the content of this email and or its attachments. If you received this massage in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Please note that the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. While antivirus protection tools have been employed you should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email.

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:41
To: MODERATION NOTE: Multiple client email addresses removed for privacy reasons.
Subject: NetoTrade - documents request

Dear Client,

We are still waiting for the required documents, if we do not receive the documents within 7 days we will be forced to block your account until reception of the documents.

In accordance with NetoTrade's policy, in order for you to complete your registration you must provide us with the following documents :

1) A clear copy (back and front) of a valid photo ID (Passport or ID card) where all 4 corners and 4 borders of the document are visible.

2) A Utility Bill with your name and address, no older than 6 months (electricity bill, phone bill etc.)

3) A front and back scanned copy of the credit card that was used in your account. For security purposes please hide all the digits of the card number and the CVV except for the last 4 digits. Please note, all 4 corners and 4 borders of the document must be visible.

We recommend to place a colored sheet beneath the document when making the copy so the borders can be clearly seen.

Please send the requested documents to support@netotrade.com or upload them directly in the "Upload Files" tab after login in your Account management page on Online Forex Trading - NetoTrade.

Best Regards,

Andrea Gray
Compliance Representative
Netotrade.com
Phone: : +44-203-5143882 ext 187
E-mail: Andrea.g@netotrade.com

OMG! Are you kidding me???
They should have asked for information BEFORE accepting his money, NOT when it's time to give it back!
Such a volume of documents is all they need for identity theft! (because credit card companies will ask you sometimes about transactions you've made, to make sure it's you, as they already have his credit card number anyways)

Back