NetoTrade - Resolved*

I thank you, Pharoah, and everyone, for your help. I listened to the info from the NetoTrader representative and it isn't true. Yes, I have proof for everything that I have stated, either in emails back and forth or my account info. When they realized that I was saving all of my emails, the representative told me that he was too busy to talk to me and that I needed to call him - knowing that I was recording all of his emails.

As far as the amount that I requested, the rep is completely mistaken - and again I have documented proof. When I requested my first withdrawal of $256.51, the company gave me back $250, claiming that $6.51 was the fee I had to pay (that is a fabricated number). Then on the second withdrawal request, I withdrew my remaining $190.05 and they only gave me $169, claiming now that the $20 is for fees. Hmmm, now you tell me if this doesn't sound fishy. Then when I showed them that the first representative started writing "rude" comments to me and that I reported him to someone higher, I had my first withdrawal request reprocessed and received my $6.51 back. Now I am simply asking that they honor their own words and give me back my $21.05. I didn't invest much in their company because I wanted to make sure that if I was going for a ride, they wouldn't have that much to swindle.

So Pharoah, what is my next step? What should I do now?

First off all I am very surprised that anyone can post a comment without any proof.
The complain regarding neto trade is not true. The costumer received all his money back within a very short time. The costumer received all his funds without any fee deducted. The costumer wanted to withdraw 20$ profit that he had in his account, by wire transfer to his bank account, ( after he received all the funds he deposited back to his credit card without any fee deducted), the costumer was explained that withdrawing money by wire transfer has a fee as it sais on our withdraw form on our web site, which are bank fees of 20$ , and that’s why you can't withdraw only 20$ by a wire transfer.
The costumer has received a very good ,professional, and fair service ,and I recommend him to go heed and check other complaints regarding other companies to see what a real scam is.

First of all, I never requested any money to be "wire transferred." On my withdrawal request I asked for my money the same way it was deposited - on my card. Your company put some of the money back and kept back a portion. Again, I NEVER requested a wire transfer and NEVER asked for money to be put into my back account. As a matter of fact, I NEVER requested $20 - I requested $190.05, but you ONLY gave me back $169 - so I don't know what you are talking about. I simply wanted my $21.05 put back on my card, with the rest of the money, that's it. Your company is involved in a horrible lie and I told all the reps that I spoke to that I was extremely disappointed in your cracker-jack box service and that I wasn't going to "play dead." I run a multi-million dollar company and am very aware of EVERY penny my company takes in. NetoTrade has not heard the last of me - just give me back my $21.05 and I will leave all future postings and other comments alone. I will drop this whole thing and be done; but if you keep acting like you've done nothing wrong - the let the games begin!

NetoTrade's representative seems strangely quiet. Maybe he is too ashamed to speak out after getting caught with a second forums account and leaving fake reviews.

I have received an email from the CEO of NetoTrade. NBCX, please post here if the disputed $20 arrives so that I can mark this issue as resolved.

I have received an email from the CEO of NetoTrade. NBCX, please post here if the disputed $20 arrives so that I can mark this issue as resolved.

The representative did write me and ask me for my bank information - I am hesitant with because of my trust level for the company. When I opened the account I deposited everything on my card (if something suspicious happened, I'd be protected). When I did my withdrawals, it came back to my card (again, for security purposes). I REALLY don't feel comfortable giving out my banking info.. I advised the company to deposit the money back on the card that they took it from. I also advised them that since I have already done multiple withdrawal requests, they should already have my information on file. I am waiting for their response now - but I am NOT giving my banking info to them; they haven't earned that trust from me yet. I will let you know how it goes, though.

The representative did write me and ask me for my bank information - I am hesitant with because of my trust level for the company. When I opened the account I deposited everything on my card (if something suspicious happened, I'd be protected). When I did my withdrawals, it came back to my card (again, for security purposes). I REALLY don't feel comfortable giving out my banking info.. I advised the company to deposit the money back on the card that they took it from. I also advised them that since I have already done multiple withdrawal requests, they should already have my information on file. I am waiting for their response now - but I am NOT giving my banking info to them; they haven't earned that trust from me yet. I will let you know how it goes, though.

What can they actually do with your banking details? Nobody can access your bank account without your consent. But they can definitely refund whatever you deposited with your card.

Wire transfers are done all the time. There shouldn't be any safety issues. Ask your bank for details so that you only give the info needed for the wire.

Wire transfers are done all the time. There shouldn't be any safety issues. Ask your bank for details so that you only give the info needed for the wire.

I gave all of my banking info on yesterday. The rep called me and I told him that I had sent it and he said that they will process immediately to get this issue done. I asked him, what is the fee for this (since they have been so good at saying something, but not telling the whole story). He told me that they will not charge a fee for this wire - I advised him that my bank doesn't charge a fee on incoming wires either, so I expect to see every penny in the account. Now we play the waiting game.

I gave all of my banking info on yesterday. The rep called me and I told him that I had sent it and he said that they will process immediately to get this issue done. I asked him, what is the fee for this (since they have been so good at saying something, but not telling the whole story). He told me that they will not charge a fee for this wire - I advised him that my bank doesn't charge a fee on incoming wires either, so I expect to see every penny in the account. Now we play the waiting game.

A few days have passed now since I was told immediately. I am supposing that word means "whenever I feel like it." I haven't even gotten a notification from the rep that my info was received. I have done all that I have been asked to do and still no money - I shall wait yet some more.

A few days have passed now since I was told immediately. I am supposing that word means "whenever I feel like it." I haven't even gotten a notification from the rep that my info was received. I have done all that I have been asked to do and still no money - I shall wait yet some more.

I'd give it a few more days. I've been waiting for my money from ecnalpha for 2 months now.

Back