NetoTrade, Scamme

AMetwally1

Recruit
Hi everyone,
Recently I and for the first time in my life to start investing in forex , I start with NetoTrade with 750$ with a real account for a start and they keep pushing and asking to add more cash to my account but all was good and I am making a good profit of what I have already, when I ignore them they zero out my balance with a fake transaction that I never do or Authorise (As Attached )

Attachments

• 396077CA-EE26-48B9-83A9-C5EBAF1FEDB4.png
    396077CA-EE26-48B9-83A9-C5EBAF1FEDB4.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone,
Recently I and for the first time in my life to start investing in forex , I start with NetoTrade with 750$ with a real account for a start and they keep pushing and asking to add more cash to my account but all was good and I am making a good profit of what I have already, when I ignore them they zero out my balance with a fake transaction that I never do or Authorise (As Attached )
NetoTrade already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8922/www.netotrade.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.

Back