• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NetoTrade's Issues Keep Adding Up

I am having an issue with a company
All this mail's and calls is just to buy more time. Every day new trader's are been targeted by netotrade. I just want to know what is the time limit given to netotrade from FPA because scam findings still did not come in action.

All this mail's and calls is just to buy more time. Every day new trader's are been targeted by netotrade. I just want to know what is the time limit given to netotrade from FPA because scam findings still did not come in action.

What are you talking about? This thread is the official discussion thread for the FPA Scam Finding against NetoTrade. Have you looked at the NetoTrade review page at the FPA lately?

Yes, NetoTrade and YouTradeFx will have to wait for the 2014 Scam of the Year awards.

I contact netotrade yesterday, Andrea tell me write threads as you like we don't have for you except 1000 USD, but I will not send it for if you don't stop writing, and also he told me by the way we don't care about FPA because most of brokers are called scammer at FPA.... so what??

He also tell me I am a scammer because the remaining amount is 1750 USD but he said only 1000 USD and 750 USD you already make charge back and you received them and you trying to scam US.

I send him email asking him to send me my 1000 USD, I think there is no solution against this broker ...
There is no restricted action against this broker.

There are almost 800 brokers in the reviews. Very few have earned the designation of SCAM by the FPA. NetoTrade is one of these.

They should look at the list of forex companies which earned FPA Scam Findings. Most of those are closed. Some went out of business before getting labelled as scams. Most failed afterwards. Many later found themselves on the wrong side of regulatory and legal verdicts.

I wish NetoTrade would reform their policies. If they don't, then I believe they find their company having fewer and fewer customers. Sooner or later, they will go out of business.

Back