• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NetoTrade's Issues Keep Adding Up

I am having an issue with a company
Bill, may be they don't care because they will close and open with other name like "Ioption" , this is because the market allow them to do so, but who is suffering only traders.

There must but law to protect traders against scammer brokers.

Pharaoh please help us to get our money back, believe me I will not stop untill I got my money back.

netotrade is scam

It's not logic that netotrade take my money and tell me if you stop threading against us we will give you your money.
I think this must be called a crime scam not only scam.

And some shameless are still operating as: UFXBank/Markets, Bforex, YouTradeFX, HFX and others...

It can take time. Sooner or later, a company either has to improve how it treats customers or the word of it's misdeeds spreads far enough to reduce the supply of easy victims below the amount of money needed to keep the scam going.

Reporting all the facts to the police and regulators is also a step that EVERY victim needs to take. InvestTechFx still has an active website, but the Canadian Police have arrest warrants out for the owners. It's only a matter of time until that scam is permanently shut down.

FPA just giving the label of scam to any fraud company is not enough and not final solution to stop scam or to protect trader's from such people, this will only effect the company name not the scammer's as FPA knows scammer's better than innocent traders. These scammer's can open a company again with any different name and make another scam as its clear to every one that scammer's cheat people to get their daily bread and to feed their families by making fraud and hurting innocent people according to their mind set to perform such activities. We are working hard to earn money not lying or cheating people as these scammer's do. We all were expecting a lot more than scam label from FPA.

Hi,
I received few calls from netotrade and persuaded me to sign up and invest with their company. Well, like others review, ya they are very pushy in their marketing. If possible they wanted me to agree and sign up right there on the spot. When I told them i need to read all the reviews first they went very aggresive and rude. Now i understand why? I was shocked when i read all the reviews and scam report all over the internet. Luckily i didn't agree to sign up.
But, now this is my point. With all the reports and VERDICT GUILTY from FPA court and such, its a surprise that they are still in operation and trying to get more clients/victims. I just received their call yesterday..Now my question is how is it this can happened. How efficient are all the regulations that are supposed to protect us the traders. After court process and so called guilty verdict and bla bla, they are still manage to keep on with their operation for more potential clients/victims...Is there any functions/benefits to file it in court if there is no actions. How efficient is the system and FPA....Can we traders really rely on this institutions or is there any other way for us to react when facing such situations...Just wondering and i assumed I may ask...

Based on the call i received yesterday, yep they are still using the same name netotrade for trying to get me sign up and invest with them. Till now, the netotrade.com still in operation and exist...

They tell me that make whatever you like and write forums as you like we don't care about FPA because all broker are scammer in FPA, Pharaoh I think you have to discuss regarding a restricted and strong action against those brokers.

Zalee, you did EXACTLY the right thing. When anyone for any reason pushes you to buy something or make an investment, refusing to agree and doing some research is the perfect response. If everyone did this, the bulk of scams would fail very quickly.

The FPA is only as powerful as traders make it. If no one bothers to leave reviews and start threads in the Scam Alerts folder when they get ripped off, then a bad company could look like a good one. If too many traders don't don't check the FPA or do check, but ignore an FPA Scam Finding and sign up with a scammy broker, that broker can remain in business for many years while stealing vast sums of money.

If victims leave reviews and complain in Scam Alerts folder, that makes information available to potential clients of those companies and can lead to Scam Findings. If other traders take the time to read the reviews and realize that the FPA doesn't hand out Scam Findings on a whim, everyone will save themselves a lot of heartache (and money!). This will leave the scammers to find that their supply of potential victims keeps getting smaller and smaller.

There are still other things victims of a scam can do:

1. Report the scam to every police agency and regulator who will listen.

2. Report to whatever company processed the payment (or to your bank if it was by credit card or bank wire).

3. File a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. They make those reports available to police and regulators around the world.

Yes, many reports go nowhere. On the other hand, sometimes some police officer, regulator, payments processor, etc. is sitting there with 99% of what is needed to take action. In that case, one more report could make the difference between action being taken and the issue being ignored.

Scammers thrive for 2 reasons. First, most people don't do research first. Second, most people won't bother to take the effort to file reports in the proper places. If you are a victim and you don't at least try to report a scam, that's the same as saying "What happened to me is ok, and I don't mind if the same thing happens to my neighbors, my friends, and my family."

If you really want to take things to the next level with some company that scammed you, there's no reason to break any laws. There are ethical ways to spread the word far and wide. Here's something I wrote on the subject:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Hello Every one, After a long time now netotrade is with Interpol. very soon we will come to know who is behind the scam. Lets wait and see who is behind the Hong Kong bank account ( HSBC ) and the UK office rental agreement and the phone numbers. No matter what time it takes but one day all the team each and every member of this group will be behind bars with all their new businesses and partners. We will drag them out of their holes where ever they are hiding. As you know every dog has a day, now good days of netotrade is going to end soon all the FRAUD TEAM behind bars. They think they are very brilliant to cheat people, let them hide in any corner of the world with their passports one day they will be punished.

Very soon their will be good news for all the victims of netotrade.

Back