Services Offered NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne

Private
NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

My TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! thread was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. I believe it still holds the record for the most number of views. I have decided to "revive" it again. The NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! thread is the #1 viewed thread on BabyPips now.

The bottom line is you don't have to end the day, week, month, or year in the red. You can be profitable. You may not win every trade but you will be profitable.

I know most of you have read about money management, risk management, position sizing, stops, etc... So then what are the reason(s) you are still losing? Is the market beating you? Are your stops being hunting? Or are you simply giving your money away?

When you enter the TRADING JUNGLE, you are up against the best traders in the world. They are smarter, faster, have more money, have better equipment, better access to information... better everything than you do! What makes you believe you can win? What "edge" are you bringing to the table that will allow you to take their money? Don't you know the game is "rigged" against you just like in Vegas?

What's the reason you see some currency pairs move over a 100 pips a day yet you're happy barely breaking even? What makes trading so difficult for you? What are you doing?

I know you have read about having a trading plan, haven't you? Do you have one? Come on, be honest... DO YOU REALLY HAVE A TRADING PLAN?

If you do, DO YOU REALLY TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN? Come on now, it's time to FESS UP.

What about all those trading books, tapes, videos, and seminars? Ever wonder why there are so many? I just ONE had the answer, then wouldn't it go "viral" and everybody would be trading that method? THINK ABOUT IT.

What about all those indicators, EAs, blackboxes, trading signals and systems for sale? If one of them worked wouldn't it go "viral", too?

I have posted hundreds of FREE INDICATORS for TradeStation, eSignal and MetaTrader. Why? Because I can! I don't like seeing people pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for code, most of which, doesn't work or is way overpriced, IMHO. If you check me out, you'll see I have been banned from many forums. My FREE indicators are a THREAT to their cashflow. My free education materials also threaten their cashflow. Just do the math.

I have been accused of "renaming" indicators. Yes, I rename them AFTER I enhance them because if I post a modified version with the exact same name as the original then it gets "stepped on" and any good programmer knows better than to step on code. But I post my revised/enhanced/fixed version FOR FREE on the same site I downloaded them from. So where's the crime? Some people let their egos get in the way.

I have been accused of SPAMMING because I am an IB for MB Trading. Before I was an IB, I didn't even know what an IB was. The reason I am an IB was because when I found out that there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, I immediately opened an account with EFX Group and posted about it everywhere I could. That had the effect of bringing EFX more customers. As a THANK YOU, they made me an IB. And it got me banned from sites that had FIXED SPREAD BROKERS as advertisers.

Whenever MONEY is involved, it is a DOG EAT DOG, EAT CAT TOO jungle. The sooner you learn that fact the better.

The goal of this thread is to show you how to NEVER LOSE AGAIN. Trading is simple. People traded long before there were computers and indicators. So why do you have so many computers and indicators?

Do you really know how the FOREX market operates? Or do you just know how to place an order? What have you gotten yourself into? THINK ABOUT IT!

TO BE CONTINUED...

All You Need To Trade Is A Horizontal Line

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE

v2qmac.gif

TRADING IS SIMPLE.

There is an entire industry built around making you think it is complicated.

All you need is a HORIZONTAL LINE on your chart to be a profitable trader.

I bet you doubt me, don't you?

Go long when the price moves UP to a price ends in 00, 25, 50 or 75.

Go short when the price moves DOWN to a price ends in 00, 25, 50 or 75.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!

Look at the chart and see how many pips you can make when you trade with the H1 candle color.

You can do this with stocks, currencies, futures, etc.

Oh when to take profits? Where to place stops? Just DON'T BE GREEDY and use COMMON SENSE! Learn some money management.

Pick ANY candle on the chart.

1) identify the color.

2) let the candle close

3) if the next candle is NOT the same color then:

if the current candle is GREEN go LONG at the FIRST line it approaches

if the current candle is RED go SHORT at the FIRST line it approaches

When to exit? Usually, when price stalls.

Stop loss? If price crosses the previous candle's midpoint.

Does that help?

So simple.

If H1 candle closes green then on next red candle go SHORT at the line.

If H1 candle closes red then on next green candle go LONG at the line.

Be patient. Don't rush the trade.

Don't be greedy and you can rack up the pips.

Let me answer the WHIPSAW protester before they even get started.

Of course, there will be price action around the x.00 and x.50 levels. That's what we are looking for and that's the reason we trade with the color of the H1 candle rather than the M1 candle ( M1 chart above ).

Just use a little risk management and money management.

Practice with 1 minilot or 0.1 minilot until you get the hang of it.

Re: Never Make Lose Again

Hi, I read your presentation and has been stimulating and inspiring. Could you make sure that this trend continues soonest and make sure you will continue in doing the good work of helping young dynamic and hopeful traders, please.

Thanks.

Geoffrey T.W.

Great Advice!

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE

v2qmac.gif

TRADING IS SIMPLE.

There is an entire industry built around making you think it is complicated.

All you need is a HORIZONTAL LINE on your chart to be a profitable trader.

I bet you doubt me, don't you?

Go long when the price moves UP to a price ends in 00, 25, 50 or 75.

Go short when the price moves DOWN to a price ends in 00, 25, 50 or 75.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!

Look at the chart and see how many pips you can make when you trade with the H1 candle color.

You can do this with stocks, currencies, futures, etc.

Oh when to take profits? Where to place stops? Just DON'T BE GREEDY and use COMMON SENSE! Learn some money management.

Pick ANY candle on the chart.

1) identify the color.

2) let the candle close

3) if the next candle is NOT the same color then:

if the current candle is GREEN go LONG at the FIRST line it approaches

if the current candle is RED go SHORT at the FIRST line it approaches

When to exit? Usually, when price stalls.

Stop loss? If price crosses the previous candle's midpoint.

Does that help?

So simple.

If H1 candle closes green then on next red candle go SHORT at the line.

If H1 candle closes red then on next green candle go LONG at the line.

Be patient. Don't rush the trade.

Don't be greedy and you can rack up the pips.

Let me answer the WHIPSAW protester before they even get started.

Of course, there will be price action around the x.00 and x.50 levels. That's what we are looking for and that's the reason we trade with the color of the H1 candle rather than the M1 candle ( M1 chart above ).

Just use a little risk management and money management.

Practice with 1 minilot or 0.1 minilot until you get the hang of it.

PLEASE clarify your trading plan- I am interested in its simplicity. Thnks Ernest:)

First of all, TRO, I don't get why you should have been banned from a
number of forums ! Trading forums (fora ?) are, presumably, there to
help traders, not brokers.
-
Your method appears deceptively simple and, having just flashed up a
number of historical charts at random in the pairs I most often trade
(EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, EUR/USD), I can actually see a correlation between
your ideas and some quite profitable positions. There are a few losers in
there, too, but more gainers than losers.

If you've read my other posts at FPA, you'll know that I'm a dyed-in-the-wool
system 'sceptic' and what I want to know is WHY there is a correlation
between these profitable trades and the quarterlines (00, 25, 50, 75).

You look for corroboration of the bias of the 1hour and 1day directions,
which makes sense when looking to trade with the tide rather than
against it. Fair enough. (Elementary school, so far)

You are then identifying what is effectively a reversal in embryo (by waiting
for a change of candle colour), and only trading those which are both strong
enough to cross a quarterline AND which go WITH the defined bias.

Am I correct, here ?

Just trying to see your perspective a bit.

-
Chris

Last edited:
Awesome

I discovered your post today, it's amazing. I find you indicators on net and now I'm in 3 trades second hour is begining all in plus.
Thanks

34opwdt.gif

As many of you may know, I have moved back to my ranch. At the moment, I don't have 24/7 internet access due to the rural location. This will change my trading style. I will use the DAILY RAT and look for entry opportunities at/near the weekly open price and at/near the weekly ATR zones. I can set and forget these trades.

There are videos of the ranch on my YouTube channel. I'll be making a video on my new trading style soon.

In the chart above, the EURJPY had a RAT REVERSAL setup on the daily chart AND the entry was near the weekly open price. This is an example of the trades I will be doing.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Back