New and looking to learn

Dutchy86

Recruit
Hi there,

been trading before but had no real idea of what I was doing and lost a chunk of money,

what advice would you give me when starting out again?

I’m just going to stick with a small account for a while to practice. Maybe don’t put In so much to begin with ?

I would advise you to spend some time trading on a demo. This way you'll slightly "recover your memory". That plus the demo accounts, you don't have to be a beginner to trade on it. So why not take advantage of this opportunity, if you have one? Good luck to you :)

Hi! It probably sucks when something like this happens, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. A lot of brokers and forums (like this one) offer free education or something like that. If I were you, I would take this training, it would be very useful. And it seems to me that you lack a little bit of trading practice. Try to fix it somehow, and you'll totally succeed in trading

Keep your money in your bank account until you can get a better gist of what you need to do and then when you go back in use a small account with money you can afford to lose worst case scenario

Definitely use a demo account, most brokers offers this. It helps to get a good understanding of how everything works. Then when you go live make sure you are trading with money you can afford to lose.

I would like to advise you to spend some time trading on a demo. This way you will understand markets better. That plus the demo accounts, you don't have to be a beginner to trade on it

Back