New and looking to learn

Stick to demo, don't rush in to a live account, its so tempting to jump in once you win a few trades but patience is one of the main things you will need to be a trader so may as well practice it from the start

I have been using some free online training programs which have helped massively, I am still working on my demo account but I can see from my history I have really improved my risk management and understanding.

If you want to earn in forex trading then you need to make sure that you understand it completely. To some people forex trading may seem like a very easy way to make some money but that is not the way that things work in forex. You need to know all about it and how it works for you to even start thinking about earning.

Well you are in the right place. Youa r better off trading as amember of forum than as a sole trader with no where or no person to ask for help. This is where you can learn the whole truth about forex because it is way more than what people think. Forex is a very risky business and those who are in it know this very well.

Back