new and signals page will not accept my password

tyrone

Recruit
hi all i am new to forex and was refered to this site for signals by a long time trader i have signed up and done all the right things to be able to view signals page but when i go there and try to log in it wont accept my password can any1 help me with this as i need signals to set my tp's as i have yet to work out how to successfully limit my risk i can identify trends b4 they occur but am unsure as to the peaks and valleys within the trend as yet i know i will get there but as yet am still too new to the world of forex and am appreciative of as much help as i can get
regards to all fellow traders
tyrone

I'd also like to say that if you think you can identify trends before they happen, you need to trade on a demo account for much longer than you have.

We're not jaded, or failures, or optimists. Just like flipping a coin for a hundred years, even the Warren Buffetts of this world will pick losers about ten times in a row in a bad streak.

As far as what I look at to find peaks and troughs, on long term charts I look at lines that connect (just like when you were in kindy) the peaks or troughs and find them to be the most likely spots to have much higher probabilities of profitable direction than continuation direction. I also look at charts of any time frame to have a good exit point when I see about a ten percent retrace of a spike.

Becoming profitable long term is long term. A good week will never pay for a whole year.

not getting signal email

I'm signed up and it says I'm registered for the signals but I'm not getting the signal e-mail with the password. It's not in my junk folder either. Any ideas on how to get it?

When did you join? The last one went out on Sunday. There was no news for Monday or Tuesday this week, so the next signal will be sometime on Tuesday for a news event on Wednesday.

Signals Password does not work

i have tried countless time to sign up for the signal and nothing come to my email and I have also tried my password. Since the last read the last post, how do i get the password for the signals?

If the signals password from the mailout won't get you into the signals, it's probably that your browser isn't accepting cookies. Either hunt down the cookie controls (located in different places depending on your browser) or try a different browser. Personally, I kicked the IE habit long ago and use either FireFox or Chrome 98% of the time.

Password?

Problem is i don't have a password and it does not give me one...it says that I am already a user but no password...can you help? IE ....I have a program that uninstall's IE.....

I'm reasonably sure the next step is to check your spam folder and to make sure you don't have anti-spam software that might be filtering the messages.

Back