New Beginner saying Hello

MsGrass

Recruit
I am brand new to this just today. I decided I would like to learn Forex trading. I have been searching for a way to make money from home, but you either have to be a computer genius or an advertising exec to get going. Anyway, I have been reading some on this today and there is so much info out there. One says they have the right way and then another says they have the right way. My head is spinning--I don't know where to start. Anyone know of anything that is free step-by-step, honest, reputable way to learn the one right way? I know they say for each of us strategies are different--just don't know where to start. Thanks for any input.

Check out babypips.com and complete the entire course and quizzes. Don't quit in the middle.
I don't use robots because robots wait for a few technical indicators to match up to get in and out. They all tend to be good for some market environments and less than stellar in others.

to learn the one right way?

There are many ways of trading so this unfortunately lends itself to the inevitable ego led contest of "my way is best follow me", as you have found. For every question you ask 5 will say it's black, 5 will say it's white, 5 will say it's grey and 5 will tell you your asking the wrong question.

Learning to trade forex is an assault course that not all, will or can finish. I wish you luck in your search, my only advice is stay away from magic bean/golden egg sellers, keep it as simple as you can, and don't underestimate the importance of the psychological aspect of trading.

Mr

Hi there

Not sure if I'm typing this in the correct place?

Anyway, I'm absolutely new to trading, although I did go on a 1 day course with Alan Rich some years ago, anyone know of him?

But now I've been pitched to attend a 2 day event in London with someone called Jimmy Young, turns out from a phone call to them that its a company called Win Investing, its only £197+vat for the two days, but I dont want to waste money uneccesarily, can anyone comment please?

Back