New Boy

i wish i could help you a lot with that..but there are lots of sources when it comes to educating yourself with this. through the internet, books and news also forums.

What kind of help do you want? There's a lot of help to offer you. Hmmm, anyway, I think your asking for general help. Well, what you really need right now, is presence of mind. You should put on your mind that losing is part of trading, so, since you said that you're losing, well you need to go back to forex education. :p

it's not a good idea to trade live account if you're still a beginner because that would surely lead you to a catch 22. have you tried demo accounts? why don't you practice on that first and educate your self using search engines, forums etc.. in that you will gain plenty and by the time you think you're confident and equip enough with knowledge, that would be a perfect time to have a live account. remember, emotions has no place in forex trading...whenever you will encounter losses, learn from it and develop your strategies more for your next trades. "YOU FAIL, YOU LEARN AND YOU GAIN." Keep that as an attitude! ;)

Hi I am new in forex just 3 days old

come on..... I know it's nice to help one another and all that, but come on people get a grip...... 3 days!!!

I like to help people who at the same time are at least trying to help themselves a bit and showing a bit of commitment, you have all the resources and advice you need on the internet go out there and start learning.

You even ask for "possible place to take position", well look around this site and you will find exactly that, a Forex signal service!! and it's free!!!

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh there Paul but if you want to make it in this game, and take a zero to hero, your going to have to get it together a bit more than that.

............3 days :rolleyes:

Hi I am new in forex just 3 days old

I am presently losing please i need education, insight, possible place to take position and many more info about/on fx

Paul:):
onilenlapaul@yahoo.com

You may also want to give a brief description on your trading background if any. What you have been doing so far in your 3 days of trading such as currency pairs traded, what have you been basing your trades off of, etc?

Back