Services Offered New business lead generation, seeking forex service partner-EA, indi(manual trading system), managed account, signal providers...etc..

chicoma

Recruit
This is Chico, previously worked at a brokerage and I'm selling EAs, indicators, managed account services to Chinese speaking clients. Now I'm in China.

I have hundreds of existing clients and made a net profit of about $150,000 by this business spanning three years.

I'd like to open a discussion with anyone who wishes to develop China market using his own product.

The requirement for partners:
In terms of EAs: 1 year+ backtests and 3 months+ forward test performance is needed. Must be verified.
In terms of a managed account, signal providers: several months forward test performance is needed. Must be verified.
In terms of indicators: The signal couldn't repaint, disappear or lag.
Previous commercial experience
Proactive, warm, have a passion to develop new business.
The official website is good, but not necessary.

What I can offer:
Hundreds of existing clients (retails, IBs, HNWs) who have an interest in forex service, trading service mostly, not a broker. lol
marketing materials, marketing approach, presales, account management, and customer support.
Knowledge of the whole FX industry's business cycle in China.

Some facts about the China market:
1. The sales peak of an EA can reach $200,000 per day, in the condition of mass marketing, sales, and EA's good quality.
2. Saturated brokers but hardly any competitor for EAs, indicators, managed account and signal providers.
3. Relatively unrestricted business environment and compliance compared with the US and Europe.
4. Huge demand comes from 1.3 billion population and booming middle class.

Please contact me for further details:
chicoma at foxmail.com
Skyp*: s3561582
Telegr**: 8613024119040

Hello, very happy to cooperate to bring good value to customers. I am Martin and I currently manage the account. I have my own trading system and 2 accounts that sell signals on mql5 and signal start. This is my EA transaction history data.
link: signalstart.com/analysis/blueway-air/64838
my telegram: t.me/Martin66166
1580317703811.png

The inbound marketing process will lead you to the next step of lead generation. Inbound marketing is about getting visitors to come into your website with belkins.io. There are many different ways on how you can get visitors to come to your website. These include pay per click ads, social media ads, classified ads, and leads through a lead generation company. Most online marketers have at least one method of generating leads. With the power of lead generation strategies, you can have success in your online business. You should also remember that there are different lead generation strategies available for different marketers. Some marketers may focus on PPC ads while others may focus on article marketing. There are marketers who focus on giving free reports while there are other who focus on free video tutorials. Whatever you choose, it is important that you choose the best lead generation strategy for you.

Back