Services Offered New business lead generation, seeking forex service partner - EA, indicator(manual trading system), managed account, signal providers...etc..

chico

Recruit
This is Chico, previously worked at a brokerage and I'm selling EAs, indicators, managed account services to Chinese speaking clients. Now I'm in China.

I have hundreds of existing clients and made a net profit of about $150,000 by this business spanning three years.

I'd like to open a discussion with anyone who wishes to develop China market using his own product.

The requirement for partners:
1. In terms of EAs: 1 year+ backtests and 3 months+ forward test performance is needed. Must be verified.
2. In terms of a managed account, signal providers: several months forward test performance is needed. Must be verified.
3. In terms of indicators: The signal couldn't repaint, disappear or lag.
4. Previous commercial experience
5. Proactive, warm, have a passion to develop new business.
6. The official website is good, but not necessary.

What I can offer:
1. Hundreds of existing clients (retails, IBs, HNWs) who have an interest in forex service, trading service mostly, not brokers.lol.
2. marketing materials, marketing approach, presales, account management, and customer support.
3. Knowledge of the whole FX industry's business cycle in China.

Some facts about the China market:
1. The sales peak of an EA can reach $200,000 per day, in the condition of mass marketing, sales, and EA's good quality.
2. Saturated brokers but hardly any competitor for EAs, indicators, managed accounts, and signal providers.
3. Relatively unrestricted business environment and compliance compared with the US and Europe.
4. Huge demand comes from 1.3 billion population and booming middle class.

Please contact me for further details:
chicoma@foxmail.com
Telegram: 8613024119040

Back