New Forex Stuff New EA, very limited copies, not being released to general public

hocten

Recruit
I have been in contact with an EA developer to create a basic EA for me. After programming the EA he has shown me some trade history from an EA that he has just developed for himself. The demo account went from $1000 to $1524.70 within 2 1/2 hrs, trading just 0.1 of a lot with each trade. Trades were performed on 14th of Dec 2009. He only wants to sell a limited number of his EA and he has asked me to help him out.

The price of the EA is $340. A bit pricey compared to what is on the market but the demo results are way better then all the EA sales pages I have seen. If anyone is interested in viewing the trades it performed contact me for details

Thanks

Michael

Evidence

Do you plan on posting any statements to illustrate these astounding gains?

If not, I have some magic beans which also retail for $340. How about an even-up exchange? :)

David

Hi David,

I am running the EA now so I have some decent trading history to show as the developer has only got a few days history on hand. It is currently running on an account that started with a $350 balance about 10 hrs ago. As of now, the balance is at $486 trading 0.02 lots. Some time next week I will post a link to the mt4stats page

September 2018. It's 9 years later and we're all still waiting for Hocten to come back and show his results.

Back