• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

New Forex Prop Trading house

The website only shows their listing of pips. It looks like they also really want to sell people some sort of training to become traders for them.

A truly successful account manager should be happy to have a percentage of the high water mark and wouldn't need anything else. A signals service should have a monthly fee. A modest setup fee in either of these cases would be reasonable.

In my opinion, anyone charging £5000 upfront wants to make their money upfront. A fee of this magnitude shows that they aren't confident that they'll be making any more money from the account later.

i trialed their "signals" .
they have a horrible desktop alert thing which sends you messages , only trouble is its in the middle of the screen and running dual display makes it unreadable.
their actual trade signals are not really signals at all as they dont give any actual numbers . So its not possible to verify their profit claims at all.

ie you will get a message saying

Buy gpbusd
or
even worse
buy Gbp

Thats it no more information is given for each trade signal.

and they are too expensive .

RP1 you couldnt be further from the truth.

I searched the web, iv spent fortunes on ****ty courses that dont tell you anything, spent and lost money on following signals from automated and manual systems all to no success.

I trialled TwentyTen for 2 weeks and made 570 pips. They give you 2 weeks free because they know what they are doing, most signal providers charge for a trial period.

Anyway they charge for a membership to the signal service, however i wanted the full package which is £4975. This got me everything from signals, coaching, money management, how to manage my risk plus lots more.

Its the best money i have ever spent and i have already made more in less than 2 months. I made 470 pips last week and have made 170 this week so far (its on ly tuesday) :)

The signals come as GBPUSD, you are given a stop and take profit levels so not sure what PR1 is on about.

Definitely the best system iv seen in years and worth every penny.

How are you getting on?

RP1 you couldnt be further from the truth.

I searched the web, iv spent fortunes on ****ty courses that dont tell you anything, spent and lost money on following signals from automated and manual systems all to no success.

I trialled TwentyTen for 2 weeks and made 570 pips. They give you 2 weeks free because they know what they are doing, most signal providers charge for a trial period.

Anyway they charge for a membership to the signal service, however i wanted the full package which is £4975. This got me everything from signals, coaching, money management, how to manage my risk plus lots more.

Its the best money i have ever spent and i have already made more in less than 2 months. I made 470 pips last week and have made 170 this week so far (its on ly tuesday) :)

The signals come as GBPUSD, you are given a stop and take profit levels so not sure what PR1 is on about.

Definitely the best system iv seen in years and worth every penny.

I am interested in joining twentytenfx and paying the £5000 fee but I am trying to find other people who have joined and if they think it was worth it.

I saw your encouraging post back in March and now that 5 months have past I was wondering what your experience of the company has been.

Thanks in advance,

DMFXTrader

Back