New Forex tool, need your opinion.

maximtrad4

Recruit
Hi Guys!

I’m developing a new tool for traders and I want to hear what you think about this tool. The aim of the program is to help traders with some routine tasks and speed up trading. It will work with MetaTrader 4 platform.
Here is the screen shot of the program:
ForexHelper.png

Main features are:
1) Open/close orders on any pair in one click. This can be helpful for people who use scalping strategies.
2) Set StopLoss/TakeProfit levels on MetaTrader4 charts by dragging lines on the chart (see the screen shot below)
ScalperSLTP.png

3) Show the list of orders in a compact form with custom filters
4) Easy and compact interface, you can put the at any location of your screen on the top of other windows
5) Open bunches of trades (for example open a stack of Pending orders or open several orders on different pairs at one time)
6) Hide SL/TP from broker
7) Multilevel StopLoss/TakeProfit (you can set many SL/TP levels where your position will be scaled out)

Please let me know what you think about such a program? Can it be useful for you?

Draggable TP and SP combined with partial closes does sound interesting.

It does sound interesting indeed. How far are you with it?
I had used in the past an EA for managing SL and partial closing, but it was quite complicated and it did not always close the correct order.
Make sure you make all the tests and it really works before you sell it to any trader!!!

Can you save profiles (different stop/target/trail settings)?

It does sound interesting indeed. How far are you with it?
I had used in the past an EA for managing SL and partial closing, but it was quite complicated and it did not always close the correct order.
Make sure you make all the tests and it really works before you sell it to any trader!!!

Sorry for the big delay, I was too busy with other projects so did not have time for this one. Anyway I've got some time now so I'm going to work on this project.
There is the first version of it:
http://www.fx-metropolis.com/files/ForexSpeedUp/ForexSpeedUp.zip
please download the program and let me know what you think about it.
The tool is free so there is not limitation in using it but I'd not recommend using it with live account for now (until it is tested by the community).

thanks for sharing will look in to it :) and best of luck. looking forward to future updates :)

Back