New Good Expectations

Michael Frisom

Recruit
Hi All,

The beginning of this year had become with a fewer level of transactions per day at Forex market in relation with the last year, people are afraid and the market is too unbalanced. Don´t give up, trust in the market, this year will come with the recovery of the US crisis. If you have extra savings and you are looking for a new investment, let’s try with Forex, if you get good software and some hours studying, so you would have good results.

Michael Frisom
Department of Statistics
Iowa University.

It's really hard to invest just like we did in previous years, with economical havoc at the end of last year I promised myself to wait and see how it goes for other traders.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

Markets are insane at the moment, but that doesn't mean there aren't opportunities to trade them. If the short term markets are too violent, look at longer term charts and place some trades you plan to hold for a few weeks or months.

Listen to Sir Pipsalot's Daily Signals videos. Some of the time, he'll mention position trades near the end of those videos. He hasn't been doing that for very long, but so far, he's been very accurate with them.

Remember that position trades need wide stoplosses. Only place small orders on these or a shift against you could wipe you out.

I guess a short position is wiser these days. My strategy lately has been to grab any potential pip so I decided to use a broker that offers a pip with 5 digits instead of 4. When you get to make considerable pips, it makes the difference now in this chaotically trends.

Back