New here

ssteven

Recruit
Hi, I'm Stanley Stevens. I have been trading for about 2 years, learning on my own. There had been a lot of ups and downs but i guess we learn everyday.
I joined FPA because i found out you can be free here, learn and also impact knowledge to others about forex and binary trading.

Hi, I'm Stanley Stevens. I have been trading for about 2 years, learning on my own. There had been a lot of ups and downs but i guess we learn everyday.
I joined FPA because i found out you can be free here, learn and also impact knowledge to others about forex and binary trading.
Welcome to FPA Stanley Stevens, Let us know if you want to know about anything specific till then try to read below articles to get some more knowledge about the Forex trading :)

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How it works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

Hi, welcome to Forex Peace Army, and the forex trading community in general. It's a good decision you've made after trading solo for two years, since you need to interact with like minded traders, have your questions answered and learn from other people's experiences as well. Check out the forum and I believe you'll like what you'll find

Welcome, ssteven. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Back