New Hope EA

6e4c0d55-0207-409e-8d8c-700a6d369794.jpeg

Do not believe them. These are real scammers. I bought Clicker from them. The site indicates that there should be 4 feeds in the New Hope Feeder, and when I asked by correspondence, they answered me yes, there are 4 feeds. After the purchase, it turned out that only one feed was connected, and the other three were closed. And it works very badly. So this is a real scam for suckers!
I wanted to first try their cheap product, to see how they work, and then buy their expensive software. It’s great that I didn’t believe in their advertising of tens of thousands of dollars of products! If they cheated in a simple program, then I can imagine what will happen in the rest! And I just want to get the software for which I paid money.

Do not believe them. These are real scammers. I bought Clicker from them. The site indicates that there should be 4 feeds in the New Hope Feeder, and when I asked by correspondence, they answered me yes, there are 4 feeds. After the purchase, it turned out that only one feed was connected, and the other three were closed. And it works very badly. So this is a real scam for suckers!
I wanted to first try their cheap product, to see how they work, and then buy their expensive software. It’s great that I didn’t believe in their advertising of tens of thousands of dollars of products! If they cheated in a simple program, then I can imagine what will happen in the rest! And I just want to get the software for which I paid money.
Hello! Thanks for your time.
I asked the guys from the company why you talk about them like that. To begin with, the clicker was given to you for free and immediately said that it stopped working, as it is out of date, but you insisted on using it. After you lost, you began to blame the company. I believe that your opinion does not give a clear picture. And I, in turn, will post a report next week to prove that their advisers work and make a profit.

I also want to inform you that I will create my personal myfxbook, mql5 and share it with you.
This will be a good proof of my work.

Hello! Thanks for your time.
I asked the guys from the company why you talk about them like that. To begin with, the clicker was given to you for free and immediately said that it stopped working, as it is out of date, but you insisted on using it. After you lost, you began to blame the company. I believe that your opinion does not give a clear picture. And I, in turn, will post a report next week to prove that their advisers work and make a profit.
You are telling a lie. Only cheese in a mousetrap is free. I paid $ 300 for Clicker. They did not even give me a free one-week test. And I asked them twice how many feeds they would give me. They replied that four. And only one works for me. And I didn’t say either here or to them that I had lost. That is not the problem. I just demand the product I paid for. And nothing more. And you have not provided any evidence of your profit. I attach screenshots of my correspondence with the company, where all my words are confirmed.

Attachments

• New Hope_1.PNG
    New Hope_1.PNG
    83.8 KB · Views: 37
  • New Hope_2.PNG
    New Hope_2.PNG
    82.4 KB · Views: 38
  • New Hope_3.PNG
    New Hope_3.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 34
  • New Hope_4.PNG
    New Hope_4.PNG
    50.6 KB · Views: 33
Firstly, this is not real evidence. You know very well that in forex trading, proof of profit is monitoring on a myfxbook with confirmed rights and history. And secondly, I am not writing about who earned or lost how much. This is not important in my case. The important thing is that I paid for one product, and they gave me another. I paid for four feeds, and they gave me one. It's the same as paying at a car dealership for four cars, and they will send you one. I need the rest - that's what I'm talking about.

forexfactory.com/anton95

myfxbook.com/members/grisly

mql5.com/ru/users/blvcksamurai

Once again - I am very glad that others received 4 feeds and earned. I also bought 4 feeds, but got one. Why is it possible for others, but not for me? If they deceive one, then they can deceive the others in the same way - that is what I am talking about.

Back