New Hope EA

Hello dear friends!
The New Hope team is ready to present the NEW data stream that you have been waiting for and often asked for.
A lot of effort and knowledge was put into the development of this product!
Today on our YouTube channel you can enjoy the work of our new stream called TOP OF THE BOOK.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, turn on the notification so as not to miss the presentation.

good work guys. :)

Hello! I bought a New Hope EA advisor. I want to share the result. These are old accounts where this adviser worked, a little later I will post fresh reports.
  • 17828 password:NewHope123 server:Orbex-Live - 45954 USD MT4
  • 17829 password:NewHope123 server:Orbex-Live - 15129 USD MT4
  • 17799 password:NewHope123 server:Orbex-Live - 25302 USD MT4
Any updates on this? I find most EA's aren't the best.

Hello dear friends!

On our website there is a new section "FREE (https://newhope.uk.com/claim-your-free-trading-robot-here/)"
In this section, you can download the old versions of the Expert Advisors, absolutely for free.
At the moment, version 3.3.3 has been added, which has proven itself very well with experienced traders.

We can also develop a robot for you according to your request, all you need to do is leave a request.

In the near future, our company will have a lot of changes related to customer service.
We strive to improve our interaction.

Stay tuned!

Attachments

• photo-1531837763904-5d3cb2632ea3 (1).png
    photo-1531837763904-5d3cb2632ea3 (1).png
    395.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello dear forumchane.
We have released a new video with a demonstration of the work of crypto ea

I spent $3000 to buy NewHope Fix API, which they shared with the EA that works with FXCM, then I opened a Fix API account at FXCM to trade. EA lost more $1000. I require another broker EA can work. They refused. Then I put the EA in the trash. They just want to take your money regardless of whether you earn it or not.
New Hope are professional scammers - No Hope EA.

Thank you for your feedback! You are helping us to become better.
The FIX API product is a complex product. Every trader has to go a certain way to use the FIX API and clearly understand how it works.
In fact, the problem was on the broker's side, as it often happens.
Unfortunately, the list of brokers is not updated as often. BUT traders who want to make money are looking for new brokers on their own.
Calling us scammers is uncivilized, insulting and not professional.
Our company is officially registered in England and pays taxes.
We also have a variety of services (which other representatives cannot boast of)
Over the years of the company's work, we have a lot of confirmed successful results of our clients.

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any questions, you can write to our mail.
I spent $3000 to buy NewHope Fix API, which they shared with the EA that works with FXCM, then I opened a Fix API account at FXCM to trade. EA lost more $1000. I require another broker EA can work. They refused. Then I put the EA in the trash. They just want to take your money regardless of whether you earn it or not.
New Hope are professional scammers - No Hope EA.

Discount or life ?!

Happy Howl-o-ween! ‍

Take part in the competition and get a 25% discount on any product!

Find a pumpkin on the site, take a screenshot and send it to the manager.

The promotion is valid for a week.

Attachments

• photo-1634184947073-e9b608aed08a.png
    photo-1634184947073-e9b608aed08a.png
    367.2 KB · Views: 4
Back