New Live Currency Quotes Tool. Any more suggestions?

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
There's a new Currency Quotes Tool that just got added to the homepage. It has tabs for currency pairs, major stock indexes, and commodities.

Click Here to see the FPA Home Page and then click the Live Quotes box on the right hand side of the page.

This quotes tool came to the FPA free from AvaFx. Some of the tools available in the FPA Tools Menu come from Dukascopy. The FPA Calendar gets the numbers for news releases from FxStreet.

Have you found a useful, free tool like these on the web? If so, please post a short description and a link. Don't worry if your post doesn't show up instantly. The anti-spam filters might temporarily move it into the moderation queue.

Remember, this is for free tools that other websites are willing to share. Please post about your favorite ones here. Your input could help make the FPA even more useful to you and other forex traders.

Last edited:
Ur live quote is ok.it is good to have change because change is the only thing that is permanent.God bless u.LONG LIVE FPA

The chart on the top does change nicely, now if it would also show the correct price, then we are all set.

Since the quotes are in a popup window, it would be nice if there was a link (not necessarily an image) to them on every page, say in the upper left corner, or maybe even in the header ...

Ideally, the link would "float" on the page in a margin corner ...

Nice addition to the site and nicely implemented...but I already use my trading platform for this info so it's not necessarily a value-add for my FPA participation...the core features of FPA (outing scammers, education, etc.) are still what I come here for.

Back