New Live Currency Quotes Tool. Any more suggestions?

May I suggest a simple listing of the session time open and closes. Like UK, Asia and America.

I thank you for your efforts and help the traders, but I consider it necessary to speak about "New Live Currency Quotes Tool ".
I think that this feature is useless and not necessary.
Much more important other additions that I have applied to your support but so far no changes have taken place, unfortunately.
Here is the text of my letter :
" Hello!

Your calendar of economic news is very, very helpful! Especially the history of the archive charts.
However, at this time there is a growing desire to trade the news on the futures market.
It would be nice if you add to these 11 currency pairs, at least e-mini sp, gold, dax.
Also, it is important to have a history chart of oil during the Crude Oil Inventories.

It is also very important! When I look at the history of the schedule of any economic news, it would be nice to see not only
"Actual -Forecast- Previous -Revision". We must also add "Deviation", sometimes there is no time to calculate .
Thank you!
Max."

Fxstreet has sound and auto updating of all news events perhaps they will share that with FPA calendar but FPA should have someway to auto update without refreshing page.
Thanks for everything FPA does...

Back