1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new member needing information

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by newbeginner, Feb 19, 2008.

1. newbeginner

newbeginner Recruit

Hi, I am very new to this and I am struggling through my reading and understanding of how to trade. Does any member know of any reputable class that teaches you trading in a classroom setting that you would recommend for a brand new beginner. If so please post here and let me have their contact information. Does not matter the location as I can fly to get there but want to find someone reputable who teaches a beginner with hands on experience. Thanks any assistance is greatly appreciated.

2. PFXGlobal

PFXGlobal Private

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

4. cruzer477

cruzer477 Recruit

newbie here

Hi everyone, looking forward to learning the Forex ropes, lots of stuff out there but u guys were highly recommended, already a student @ Babypips.com with a demo @ GFT, any other suggestions will be appreciated,

Thx, :)

5. franzfer05

franzfer05 Recruit

Hello All,
    I'm just learning the ropes as well,Ive found a coach in forex pretty spendy but i think it will be well worth it,as they guarantee the coarse. I'm still reading everything i can about forex (babypips.com,fxknight.com,forums,etc.)check out buissnesscoachpros.com :)