• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Name, Same Scammer, Omari and Prime4x Return as CommexFx and CommexTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Good to hear that MyFxBook is on the ball on this one.

I see that Commex posted some BS at Forex Magnates claiming to be a "good" Prime4x, unrelated to the "bad" Prime4x. Too bad all those Commex sites were all originally set up by the same company that the bad Prime4x used.

Good to hear that MyFxBook is on the ball on this one.

I see that Commex posted some BS at Forex Magnates claiming to be a "good" Prime4x, unrelated to the "bad" Prime4x. Too bad all those Commex sites were all originally set up by the same company that the bad Prime4x used.

I have prepared lot of documents against Mr.Omari about Prime4x and commexfx and also I have scan of his passport and...
I have full detail about his officers.
I have some other information that I think it's not good idea to public them here.
I and my lawyer interested to make a group with help of administrator to everyone reach his/her money after this long period of time and catch this guy.
If you interested in this case send me or to administrator private message including:
1-Your name
2-Your e-mail
3-How much you have money do you have in these fake brokers

Any chance of getting your lawyer to put up a special page on the law firm's website for Prime4/CommexFx? I've seen this done from time to time for other class action lawsuits against other bad companies.

Very good idea Pharaoh

To be clear for everyone and the lawyer is the one who take care about all the files not to be in one hand

Let's forget it.I thought maybe FPA interested to help those clients and if we are more we would be stronger team.
I decided to work on this case with 2 IB's who have lots of clients. It's better because I don't need to be responsible in front of many people and they accept to share the lawyer fare also they have some documents too.
I'm so sorry for making this thread updated.

The FPA has gone to a lot of efforts to bring clients together. Publishing articles and mailing out links is only part of that effort.

Bill, the FPA's AsstModerator, sent hundreds of emails negotiating with Prime and got some money out of them before they disappeared. He also tried getting some of the victims together, including IBs.

I'll repeat my previous advice. Put up a specific web page for a class action lawsuit against Prime4x/CommexFx. I'm sure the FPA will go to great efforts to publicize it.

Cohen.will,

Please do not give up so easily. Too many of Omari's victims have already done that.

Start a thread here in Scam Alerts or in Forex Articles. Lay out as much of your plan as you can in public. I'll make certain that many of Omari's victims see it.

Let's forget it. . . .

Cohen.will,
Let's not! I too stand with you, with AsstModerator, and Pharaoh.
Just understand that often legal aspects of assembling a class action are best handled by the Attorney for the Class.
Individual privacy always superseds the requirements of the Class; and as such, must be handled well and exclusively by competent representatives.
AI

痛苦的被骗经历,现在我仍然无法摆脱这种的感觉!Omari 和 Prime4x 间接杀害了我的妈妈,他们骗了我的钱,让我妈妈无法得到钱买药,Omari 和 Prime4x必须立刻停止行骗,并赔偿所有受害者!Omari如果你不是禽兽,请立刻联系我并把钱还给我!!电子邮箱:359407921@qq.com
Google English translation,There may be errors:
Painful experience of being cheated, and now I still can not get rid of this feeling! Omari and Prime4x indirectly killed my mother, they cheated my money, my mother can not get money to buy drugs, Omari and Prime4x must immediately stop cheating and compensation for all victims! Omari If you are not beasts, please immediately contact me and me my money back! ! E-mail: 359407921@qq.com

Omari is less than human. He doesn't care about the consequences of his theft of other people's money, even when it leads to deaths.

Jlsys, please post about what happened to you on as many Chinese language forex forums as possible. That will warn more people about CommexFx and Omari.

Back