• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Name, Same Scammer, Omari and Prime4x Return as CommexFx and CommexTrade

I am having an issue with a company
痛苦的被骗经历,现在我仍然无法摆脱这种的感觉!Omari 和 Prime4x 间接杀害了我的妈妈,他们骗了我的钱,让我妈妈无法得到钱买药,Omari 和 Prime4x必须立刻停止行骗,并赔偿所有受害者!Omari如果你不是禽兽,请立刻联系我并把钱还给我!!电子邮箱:359407921@qq.com
Google English translation,There may be errors:
Painful experience of being cheated, and now I still can not get rid of this feeling!

Hello jlsys,
No words can express my sympathy for your situation and loss.
I too lost my mother at a young age; and I know your pain.
I cannot imagine how much worse it has been made for you by desperately shooting for the stars; and being slammed, scammed, and debased, during the process.
I cannot continue. More tomorrow.
AI
==============
您好jlsys,
您的具体情况和损失,无法用语言表达我的同情。
我也失去了我的母亲在年轻的时候,我知道你的痛苦。
我无法想象有多少更重要的是,它已经为你拼命的星星拍摄和抨击,被骗,屈辱,在这个过程中。
我无法继续。更多的明天。
AI

Last edited:
I'm trying to run commexfx.biz but I don't have any knowledge about web designing and SEO. as soon as I find a person to do this for me I will make the world as small as his home bcz he can't find any place to move.

Let's see if a help wanted ad will get you a coder.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-help-shut-down-one-worst-scammers-world.html

SEO shouldn't be too terribly hard. Once you've got the site running, inbound links from the FPA and other forex forums will make it more and more visible.

Post trader stories about Omari and Prime4x in multiple languages. That gets you lots of content and makes the site easier to find and useful for non-English speakers.

You'll find some other useful ideas here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Scammers like Omari are why I wrote that article.

I'm not an expert web developer but i can have a site up and running using WordPress in minutes. if you still need help PM me with the details thus to see if i can help.

Last edited:
CommexFX has contracted a sexy and aggressive marketing manager now called Diana.
She claims EVERYTHING is in the past and they will do better this time........AHA....heard that before.

While the better brokers do not allow Skype contacts, they use it.
Another sign to stay away from them if you cannot stand any heat.

Ask her if Omari will pay off all the debts he owes traders over Prime4x. Ask her how Omari will fix the issue of his actions killing a trader's mother.

CommexFx needs to be shut down. All account holders need to be told that their money is in the hands of a man who is a thief and a killer.

Omari needs to be locked up in prison. I volunteer to personally throw away the key to his cell.

This case must be frequently updated because it's a big crime against humanity before it being a Pure Forex Broker Scam.

Is Omar or Amary or whatever cheat name tracked by any country police or the Interpol?!?!
Is there any legal charge against him?!!

If no, WHY? If Yes, how is he operating a new business of Commexfx and Commextrade cheating new clients with no obstacles, nobody to arrest him.

Police are tracking, arresting, & throwing in jail for years some poor people stealing a bread to not die and forgot about the Big Thieves sucking people blood:mad:

International financial fraud is one of the harder things to track and prosecute. The good news is that we now have a lot more information on Omari (including a bunch of variants of his name), and a pile of victims just waiting for instructions on how to pursue him.

One way or another, his time as a free man is running low.

I send email to commexfx.com accounting department like this :

Hi, Can I withdraw my money from my prime4x account ?

And following is their reply:

Dear Sir ,

Kindly we would like to inform you that there is no direct or indirect relation between CommexFx Ltd and any other company Name , as CommexFx is an Cypriot Investment Firms Regulated By cypers Security Exchange And commission Under The MIFID Laws License Number 153/11 .

Best Regards,

Accounting Dept.

CommexFx Ltd

E-mail : accounting@commexfx.com
Website : ECN Forex Broker | Trade True ECN Forex at CommexFx.com
Tel : 0035725028910
Sales : 0035725028912
Fax : 0035725028914
Address : 249, 28th October Str., Lophitis Business Centre,2nd Floor, Limassol 3035, Cyprus

Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) - License Number 153/11

Scammer :)

Omari - Scammer, thief, and killer.

This man must be brought to justice.

Back