• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Name, Same Scammer, Omari and Prime4x Return as CommexFx and CommexTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Hello my friends,
I am working with Prime4x and now commexfx and I am very Happy.
do you have proofs about all this issues or just someone post it because he has personal problems that we do not know.
have you ever think about it?

Are you on crack?

Prime4x closed and left hundreds of traders without any way to withdraw their money.

Omari held back on funds that led to the death of a trader's mother.

If you think this is personal problems, read the truth about what happened here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-unresolved-scam-cases/13104-prime4x-com.html

and here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3105-prime4x-more-promises-than-payments.html

and here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/12840-prime4x-problems-continue.html

Omari is a scammer who doesn't care if traders or their families die while he walks off with their money.

I've already expressed my opinion of Omari here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...6565-2012-forex-broker-scam-year-winners.html

I can't even begin to total up the amount of time I spent trying to pry money owed to forex traders out of Omari's greedy hands. He's a pathological liar. I think he gets some sort of perverted satisfaction over how long he can keep people jumping up and down begging for their own money. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's made a twisted game of it. He probably keeps a score sheet to see how many points he can rack up with individual client before each one finally gives up.

Omari has earned a permanent spot as an enemy of all forex traders worldwide. When he finally ends up in prison for his crimes, I will fly there to present him with his well-deserved Forex Broker Scam of the Year award certificate in person.

In my eyes, Omari isn't just a thief, he's also a murderer. I hope he ends up in a prison soon.

Taking collective action against Commex. Any other ideas

Has anyone who was a client of Prime 4x\Commextrade successfully managed to get money out of Commex FX? I've recently been having a go at it, but they won't budge. They deny there is any link between the company prime4x.com and themselves, despite the fact that it was owned by the same guy (Mr Alimari\Omari). I managed to get him on the phone recently when I was threatening to report them to Cysec. He now claims that the company that had prime4x.com was Prime Forex LLC, which was an american company and that their previous name of Prime Forex was, in fact, Prime Forex Ltd. He doesn't deny that he owned both companies, but it claiming that where I had my money was Prime Forex LLC, which somehow tranferred my account to CommexTrade, which went bankrupt (almost immediately). The claim that it was registered in the states is a bit far fetched as I deposited money into an account in Hellenic bank in Limassol...and still have a record of the transaction.

I managed to get 50% of the balance of my account out, but they still owe me just over $7,200. I have uncovered a wealth of evidence to support my claims that they deliberately defrauded me, which I submitted to Cysec about a month ago, but still no response. I'm having trouble getting the local police to take up the case.

I am thinking of putting up a website where I can publish everything I have found and hopefully bring them so much bad publicity that they'll pay me to go away. Diana Munoz, at Commex FX, has threatened to sue me for damages if I do that, but there was a case here recently where I big company tried that and the case was thrown out immediately because, as in this case, everything published was information in the public domain and verifiable, if you know where to look. Can't sue for telling the truth....

The website can also be use for other victims to register so that we might act as a group instead of trying to take on a big company individually. I was even thinking of crowdfunding amongst fellow victims as a means to raise money to fund a legal challenge.

Does anyone else have any ideas for taking further action? My Cysec complaint is submitted, but considering that Cysec must've received 1000's of complaint against them by now and doesn't seem to have taken any action I can only assume that they are a lame duck, which I've been told is exactly why all these scam brokerages are registered in Cyprus.

Are there any news publications in Cyprus which might run a story about this? Commex FX seems to be a big player in the Forex game now (obviously they now have a lot of money....ours!!!)

Commex claims to be a big player, but they barely dent the radar screen in terms of reports (good or bad) by clients. Looks like Omari is slowly gathering and fattening up the sheep before pulling another rebranding stunt.

Definitely take ALL your evidence to Cysec. They aren't quick, but if even 10% of Omari's victims would complain, that would be too many for Cysec to ignore.

wanted to notify FPA, CommexFx delays withdrawal request, it took 3 weeks to remove funds from platform, then its 2nd week waiting for funds.... I somehow missed all previous info about Omari, relied on CySec regulation and invested there, all infos and loud case will follow if no resolution will be achieved.... I still cannot understand their real intentions, now they have CySec licence, recently launched new site, own payment card option, nice staff in Cyprus .... actually they have all possibilities to work more or less normal in longer time period ...

Exposing the truth!!

Cysec is a joke. I wouldn't waste my time on them. I've put up a site detailing all the evidence I've uncovered against him. I also have a picture of his passport. his real name seems to be Abdalrahman Alimari. Check it out: Commex Exposed

please share this link if you can. Perhaps we can draw enough attention to them to force the regulators to finally take notice. There is lots of evidence on the site. When I spoke to Mr Alimari on the phone he told me that prime4x.com was actually owned by a american company called Prime Forex LLC, not to be confused with his company in Cyprus called Prime Forex Ltd., but the evidence on the site proves that the domain name was registered to "prime forex" in Cyprus. The man is a pathological liar!!!

you are doing good job ! nice staff in Cyprus is telling me they are going to send out the money, but don't know when, seems all depends on Mr Alimari, man is a pathological liar or on drugs, he already broke some 3 of his promises, they act like telemarketers, want long phone talking...... actually this is the braking point for him, what to do with CommexFx in Cyprus and his life.... he still has option to decide right

The more reports, the more chances Cysec will begin to do something. Omari is hoping you won't bother to report to Cysec, eConsumer.gov, and your local police and financial authorities. Report him to as many places as possible and get the word out.

If you're withdrawals are blocked, don't forget to leave a review and star a thread in Scam Alerts. This will make it easier to tell if he's about to make another brokerage disappear.

Back