• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Name, Same Scammer, Omari and Prime4x Return as CommexFx and CommexTrade

I am having an issue with a company
thanks for the making me aware of CommexFX. I registered with their company, started some demo account trading, but since my experience with NRG I am somehow more cautious. this thread helped me to stay away from CommexFX - THANK YOU!!!!

Breaking news!! Cysec has suspended CommexFX's license, and fined them €100,000. Mr Omari himself has been fined €30,000, which is a pretty poor fine seeing as he owes me $8,000 and I'm just one of hundreds he has defrauded. This is a slap on the wrist for him.

Commex FX fined

Click here for the news link: financemagnates.com/forex/regulation/commexfx-and-director-fined-for-misleading-cyprus-regulators/

痛苦的被骗经历,现在我仍然无法摆脱这种的感觉!Omari 和 Prime4x 间接杀害了我的妈妈,他们骗了我的钱,让我妈妈无法得到钱买药,Omari 和 Prime4x必须立刻停止行骗,并赔偿所有受害者!Omari如果你不是禽兽,请立刻联系我并把钱还给我!!电子邮箱:359407921@qq.com
Google English translation,There may be errors:
Painful experience of being cheated, and now I still can not get rid of this feeling! Omari and Prime4x indirectly killed my mother, they cheated my money, my mother can not get money to buy drugs, Omari and Prime4x must immediately stop cheating and compensation for all victims! Omari If you are not beasts, please immediately contact me and me my money back! ! E-mail: 359407921@qq.com
For info about Omari, kharboush@hotmail.com

痛苦的被骗经历,现在我仍然无法摆脱这种的感觉!Omari 和 Prime4x 间接杀害了我的妈妈,他们骗了我的钱,让我妈妈无法得到钱买药,Omari 和 Prime4x必须立刻停止行骗,并赔偿所有受害者!Omari如果你不是禽兽,请立刻联系我并把钱还给我!!电子邮箱:359407921@qq.com
Google English translation,There may be errors:
Painful experience of being cheated, and now I still can not get rid of this feeling! Omari and Prime4x indirectly killed my mother, they cheated my money, my mother can not get money to buy drugs, Omari and Prime4x must immediately stop cheating and compensation for all victims! Omari If you are not beasts, please immediately contact me and me my money back! ! E-mail: 359407921@qq.com
Please contact me for information about Omari at kharboush@hotmail.com

Back