Top!
Nice work!
Where can i download and test Yawabeh EA, site is down for some time now.
Thanks!

I'm surprised to see FPA promoting 3 tests of which 2 have a max drawdown of close or over 80%, those accounts are a suicide.

And the other account, which is the managed one, started in January 2023, still a lot to prove.

I don't want to promote my accounts with this post but I honestly thought FPA was providing something different in the Forex industry full of scams and get rich quick schemes that end up blowing your account.

Top!
Nice work!
Where can i download and test Yawabeh EA, site is down for some time now.
Thanks!
Hi mbrandt,

Please follow the link in the PT post which will take you to the review page and from there you will see the site and the test. I've just opened the website of Yawabeh EA, it is working fine.

Thanks,
Anita

Hi FIRE4EX,

Please read this post Does the FPA recommend companies based on Performance Tests?
In this post, the FPA clearly states that PT results are provided for your information. Looking at the results is just one tool to help you decide if you want to deal with a company.

The FPA publishes every PT result that is submitted and verified, good or bad, all in display. That is NOT and never has been a recommendation or promotion, merely information.

Yes, some people like riskier trading strategies while hoping for big rewards, I agree with you that this usually ends badly. If the FPA doesn't share the results, how will most traders find out about these drawdows? If a performance test that looks good now goes into deep drawdown later, the test stays up for everyone to see.

Thanks,
Anita

Back