New “Privates” responsibilities

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
New “Privates” responsibilities

1. Update your profile:
This is a net work organization. Someone may have something to tell you, to help you that doesn’t need to be plastered on the subway wall in lipstick, (bad phrasing but it gets the point across)

2. Got to:
FAQ
3rd down “Reading and posting Messages” at minimum. You’ll see other stuff up and down from there like: “Review FAQ #1 Why doesn’t my review get posted right away.”
Look over the rest while you are in the FAQ directory to see what catches your eye.

3. Read the daily email:
Forex Trading Signal mm/dd/yy, even if you don’t understand it. It will sink in eventually.
It MUST become a DAILY discipline.

4. Finish BabyPips: or whatever education form you find best for you.

5. Pick a platform to “PRACTICE” on. Most brokers give you 30 days, you have to be hot s*** to figure it out in that time and still make money to live on, (unless your retired). Some brokers ask for the $300.00 mini account fee so you have unlimited practice and use of their education system. You 1st question should be to qualify them with the key question:
“How do I get my money back if I don’t like your platform after practicing with it.”

I’m only a 1 day Private and that’s all I know so far.

Last edited:
6. Read the articles here:

Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

That will save you from asking the same "Who's the perfect broker for everyone?" and other questions that a lot of people ask. There's also information there that can save you from getting scammed or from wiping your account out from over-leveraging yourself.

Question authority

I was looking for something else, but does this need updating, or is it still good?

“Question authority, to make sure it is still valid”!?

I ask US policemen for their “Business card and badge verification” {i.e. prove you are the “REAL” police and I will give it to you} before I roll the window down to give them mine (in some Nation’s that’s when the shooting starts).

{Yes it took me 8 months to sign on correctly, and a new name and password were given. Then over, One Year and four months to make 10 posts to be a Private (Pvt.)}

Last edited:
In some US localities, that's when the shooting starts. I'd advise against it in certain areas of Arizona.
;)

Back