New scam? Sagioption and so on.....

Princess999

Recruit
Have anyone know of admin account for trading? This is conversation I had with this guy. First I got told to deposit $500 for $1250 weekly profit from sagioption then I deposited $500 but he said he has better options for trading....

I got told to pay$250 for this update to admin account then I contacted company. It said all totals $2,250 which $250 for upgrading and $2,000 will be funded to new admin account. But I think it sounds too good to be true.

Here info...

“Let me quickly explain to you why traders lose their investment, Well having traded for 10 consecutive years I've found out that
brokers don't disclose how they and their account managers make money.They prefer you lose why they gain from your loss. Ultimately, I also
found out that having an admin broker account type takes you many
steps ahead of having a regular (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Platinum and
VIP) account type.Having this admin account it must come from a traders tech organization company , this company Helps traders to secure, insure and upgrade they account to an admin account, Brokers don’t disclose the admin account to traders because they know the benefits which once is disclose they (brokers)won’t be able to gain from your losses that’s how they make huge profit Just because amateur traders don't have the
experience to read the market, they waste money for strategies and
signals that are not genuine when they can just upgrade their regular
account type to admin and start making money like the secretive
account managers. Having the admin account now makes you an admin
trader for your broker without them even knowing it and that entitles
you to 30 signals daily to by yourself and this signals are over
95% accurate because it was processed by the brokers themselves. So when the Traders tech organization company(TTO) has insured and upgrade your account to admin there’s no possible means you will lose again because of the uniqueness of the admin account. I have to take my time out to explain this to you because of my selfless heart and seeing traders lose their money to greedy brokers and so called account manager hurts me a lot because have been in that position whereby I know nothing about trading . Well Read and understand clearly and get back to me if you wish to proceed on how to get the admin account which I believe is the final means and only secret of making profit with instant withdraw.

Is it scam?

Have anyone know of admin account for trading? This is conversation I had with this guy. First I got told to deposit $500 for $1250 weekly profit from sagioption then I deposited $500 but he said he has better options for trading....

I got told to pay$250 for this update to admin account then I contacted company. It said all totals $2,250 which $250 for upgrading and $2,000 will be funded to new admin account. But I think it sounds too good to be true.

Here info...

“Let me quickly explain to you why traders lose their investment, Well having traded for 10 consecutive years I've found out that
brokers don't disclose how they and their account managers make money.They prefer you lose why they gain from your loss. Ultimately, I also
found out that having an admin broker account type takes you many
steps ahead of having a regular (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Platinum and
VIP) account type.Having this admin account it must come from a traders tech organization company , this company Helps traders to secure, insure and upgrade they account to an admin account, Brokers don’t disclose the admin account to traders because they know the benefits which once is disclose they (brokers)won’t be able to gain from your losses that’s how they make huge profit Just because amateur traders don't have the
experience to read the market, they waste money for strategies and
signals that are not genuine when they can just upgrade their regular
account type to admin and start making money like the secretive
account managers. Having the admin account now makes you an admin
trader for your broker without them even knowing it and that entitles
you to 30 signals daily to by yourself and this signals are over
95% accurate because it was processed by the brokers themselves. So when the Traders tech organization company(TTO) has insured and upgrade your account to admin there’s no possible means you will lose again because of the uniqueness of the admin account. I have to take my time out to explain this to you because of my selfless heart and seeing traders lose their money to greedy brokers and so called account manager hurts me a lot because have been in that position whereby I know nothing about trading . Well Read and understand clearly and get back to me if you wish to proceed on how to get the admin account which I believe is the final means and only secret of making profit with instant withdraw.

Is it scam?
Broker name?

Did you send them any amount yet?
I sent $500 through LocalBitcoins then he said this sagioption company doesn’t work anymore he straight away mentioned he has better options so he put my $500 on his admin account to trade on behalf of me but I can withdraw once I upgraded my account to be admin account too. Make sense?

I sent $500 through LocalBitcoins then he said this sagioption company doesn’t work anymore he straight away mentioned he has better options so he put my $500 on his admin account to trade on behalf of me but I can withdraw once I upgraded my account to be admin account too. Make sense?
Its called "recover your lose" Ponzi scheme. Don`t send any money to in the name of recover old one. And sagioption is still active and running. You can contact them directly.

Its called "recover your lose" Ponzi scheme. Don`t send any money to in the name of recover old one. And sagioption is still active and running. You can contact them directly.
Thank you for your advice. I won’t send anymore money something smells fishy there. Is sagioption regit company?

I don't know about sagioption but I`ll suggest you avoid Options.
Hi I asked him can I get my $500 back this is what he said.

“Okay, I already invested with the $500 for you and your profit is in my admin account which is $1250 and before I can be able to transfer it to you you have to pay for withrawal fee which is $300, once this $300 is paid I will send you your $1250 to You before a day”

What should I do?

Hi I asked him can I get my $500 back this is what he said.

“Okay, I already invested with the $500 for you and your profit is in my admin account which is $1250 and before I can be able to transfer it to you you have to pay for withrawal fee which is $300, once this $300 is paid I will send you your $1250 to You before a day”

What should I do?
In this case, most probably you will lose more 300usd. So better avoid.

Back