New scam? Sagioption and so on.....

How is it only possible that people do believe they need to send some amount of money in order to believe anything. Never send any money in order to upgrade your account or to speed up withdraw process it will not bring anything good at all.

How is it only possible that people do believe they need to send some amount of money in order to believe anything. Never send any money in order to upgrade your account or to speed up withdraw process it will not bring anything good at all.

Thanks mate. The purpose of sending money to this guy is to invest$500 in binary options and can’t withdraw until I send $300 for withdraw fees (but I didn’t send any money further) then he came up with this upgrading admin account. I had no ideas what he talked about but after contact company which it doesn’t look professional at all. It made me realize it is a new type of scammer. And this photo he sent me it looks really fake!!!!

Your account is ready, the company just forward it to me now, so your profit is $1250 ,and the money I used in upgrading your account to an admin account is $1250, which make it $2500, and i once told you that the money you are using for the upgrade will be refunded to your account, and you can see your interest and the money for upgrade is already refunded to your account, then you have a bonus of $500 which make everything $3000, the company is requesting for you details to transfer you the money, and they will also give you the login details to the admin account after this first transaction is over, but before I forward your bitcoin address to the company you have to pay for the money I helped you with to upgrade your account to admin account which is $1250, once this fee is refund back to me I will forward your bitcoin address to the company and you will receive the $3000 within 24hours okay, I hope this is clear to you now, hope to hear from you soon.

This is update from this guy. He said he sets my account with his own money and told me transfer him $1,250 if I want that profit back to my bitcoin wallet. And he shows me his bitcoin wallet as below. What do you think?

Attachments

• FA72EA36-2A74-4FAE-9171-9F65576E3C96.jpeg
    FA72EA36-2A74-4FAE-9171-9F65576E3C96.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
Back