New Scam

Avestra

I found these addresses:

Contact

Doesn´t look worse nor better than hundreds of financial services....

Regards, Stony

My Australian friends informed me that they're shady.

Any other news from you people?

Please share.

Last edited:
A good fund/asset management company would display their performance,

this one doesn't show anything on this.

hmm a due diligence is truly required.

But the best thing to do is Run for your life..haha.

You're wrong, buddy.

They're the ones who's supposed to be running after scamming so many others of their hard-earned funds.

Last edited:
Well, the word due diligence means "we have to got investigate before we invest"

So its not for those who are already been trapped. Yes, of course we Pity them.

Aren't this thread is to forewarn those who still naive.(like me too)

Sorry if I misunderstood this context.

Last edited:
I've many friends who received many e-mails respective from this "group".

When a check was being conducted with someone in high places in Australia, it was confirmed that this "group" doesn't exist.

If anyone here with more details and information, please advise further.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards.

Hi there ! :)
Thank you very much for this warning ! It just goes to show that there really are indeed a lot of forex scumbags out there. Thanks again Nancy !;)

Scammers every where and every day.Fraudsters are aware that if they give detailed info about themselves it would be easier for more people to know about their atrocities and could be investigated.Before anyone invest in any company or product on-line,He should take time in reading information provided whether it is adequate or not.I am of the opinion that fraudsters are in business because many people are naive and too in a hurry to make money.

My point of view is that before we invest any of our hard-earned cash, it'll be best if we can go take a look first hand rather than just read blindly about it online.

I visited Saxo Bank (Singapore) before I invested.

I also did the same when it came to Dukascopy (Suisse).

Regards.

Last edited:
My point of view is that before we invest any of our hard-earned cash, it'll be best if we can go take a look first hand rather than just read blindly about it online.

I visited Saxo Bank (Singapore) before I invested.

I also did the same when it came to Dukascopy (Suisse).

Regards.

You are widely traveled,i envy you.

Back