new to forex and like to get help in trading

stevendino4

Recruit
hi my name is stephen im very new to forex and which to talk with a forex trader who can assist me in getting to be independ in the forex market

Ricex just got promoted, Looks like it's my turn in the barrell.

1st of all: Welcome to "FPA" (Forex Peace Army)
2nd: sign up for the FPA daily advisory. Read it "DAILY" whether you understand it or not (it will sink in some how).
3rd: "Look before you leap". You may have had to register before this post. That withstanding, because I am still learning also: l will say: for the sake of the experiment, If you ask a question, I get to ask one back so that everyone gets to know the mind of an unknowing trader and progress from that to an independent trader. That means demo's only and give your mistakes up so they can be fixed (or a suggestive alterative) that's the best you can get One shot deal.

Everyone comes up and says:
"Show me... Show me..." Well I live in the center of Missouri, The "Show Me state" and I want to learn from you.
I may not know the answers, but I have learned enough to get them. One way, or the other. If you truely want to learn, just this once, I will try, as the blind leading the blind to help you. I am still learning but I know more than you. Help me learn and fix the system so that others can learn faster after us.

Deal Or NO Deal :err:

Eric

Last edited:
Daily Advisory

Daily Advisory
I love this question and it is the focal point of using the FPA to learn.
The number of times that I have typed:
"Read the FPA Daily Advisory that you get in your e-mail every day even if you don't understand it, (it will sink in somehow).
Is part of the discipline needed to trade.
If you are registered and not getting them, log-in and go to "User CP" to have them auto-sent. otherwise if you are logged in, go to the "Eucation & Forums" tab. The second one down, "Forex Signals & Education" click on that, the top one, "Forex Daily Trading Signals",and you can get them there.

I have been away from the computer in the hospital for a while (and it has changed itself, i.e. someone else used it) but I'll be back will a failsafe answer.;);)

Last edited:
Changes to the Daily signals

POLL: How do you want your FPA Signals - Yesterday, 09:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A month ago, Felix added some great new items to the FPA's Signals. These are the news event descriptions and his own after-spike trading strategies. Felix made another change. He started sending out signals for each news event instead of a single daily mailing.

Reaction has been mixed. Some FPA members like getting specific event reminders 24 hours before news events. Others complained that there are too many emails.

Here are the options. The format of signals will stay the same, meaning that there will be dedicated post to each individual news event. However, if you prefer, instead of sending an email before each event, we will combine all the links in one daily email.

For example, if in one day, there are three news reports coming out at 4:30 am, 8:30 am, and 19:30 pm, instead of getting 3 emails 24 hours prior to each report, you can get one email with three links in it.

So if you prefer the new format with only one email, which will combine all news reports for that day, vote in option#1. If you prefer the format to stay the same, where you get a separate email for each report (so few emails per day), then vote in option#2.

Change in the air

Make it a "User CP" option
One daily signal, short and sweet, was my breakfast reading.
I have progressed to reading more and like the new posts:

BUT

for beginers I think it is to much to ask of them to wade through not knowing what they are looking at.

My opinion:
Default is to get "1" daily trading signal.
after you are a private, you have the option to get the individual signals by changing it in your "user cp" area. I say this because, if you are advanded enough to know to change it in your own "user cp" area, and you are a "private", you can handle the added signals.
Nuff Said

That would be the FPA Daily Trading Signals. You'll find them under the Signals & Education Section of the forums.

Back