new to FOREX and looking for tools that can help

markoda

Recruit
I recently started trading in the forex market and was wondering if there is any type of real time signaling (i think it's called signaling) software that could help me as I learn this market. Any help or suggestions would be great.

I recently started trading in the forex market and was wondering if there is any type of real time signaling (i think it's called signaling) software that could help me as I learn this market. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Hello markoda,

There is a plethora of indicators all over the web. Your question has a very broad answer. The indicators you will need or use depend on what trading platform you use, for example MT4, Tradestation, etc., and what you exactly need it to do.

All you need to do is Google what your looking for. Since you are new, may I suggest trying the FX bootcamp on this site. You learn enough to get started.

:cool: - Bear

There are thousands of companies that want your money. Start out with the free stuff. Follow Bigbear's advice and do some google hunting. Later on, you can think about getting some commercial products if you feel the need.

Back