new to forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bids and Offers

what is price action?

Bids and Offers create desirable interest in market participants which leads to transactions. The cumulative effect will build toward one direction or the other between bullish upward or bearish downward movement of those bids and offers.

This is due to supply and demand forces. If buyers come in heavier and use up the offered pricing those will be taken out as they are filled leaving higher offers. The bids usually will fill that void and take out still more offers.

This will continue until a sense that there is a profit to be had and more offers will be entered to take advantage of the potential. That will then tend to move things in the opposite direction somewhat, all depending on the overall recent history of this action which is known as the short term trend.

There are influences from further up on the trend degree scale which tend to be overpowering to the shorter term trends. All that give and take is known as price action.

Cheers,
Cyclon

I was going to say that it's kind of self explanatory - price action is the actual movement (action) of price, but I think Cyclon's explanation is better.
:D

You can go to

investopedia.com
Its a great site to learn every thing about investing

Good learning

I was going to say that it's kind of self explanatory - price action is the actual movement (action) of price, but I think Cyclon's explanation is better.
:D
Yes usually with reading candlestick pattern to analyze trend market based on price action, there are trader that trying to learn price action candle to making profit and this is also good system

Very simple but most important thing in forex trading. Basically the difference between bid price and ask price is called price action. The trader who understand the price action more clearly can trade more successfully. Because in forex business currencies are the main element. And this main element is changing in every second in forex market. Another thing is related with price action. It is timing. Knowing when to start and when to stop is very important here.

Price action is simply the up and down movement of an instrument's price. People sometimes use only price action to trade without the help of indicators.

We can not say they should use any specific indicator for trading .They will choose their best suited. However practice will tell them all ups and downs of every tool . Nothing is final in forex trading . Some do naked trading and say they are earning good from it. They should try to minimize loss and do trading at right side what they are going to use in trading.

We can not say they should use any specific indicator for trading .They will choose their best suited. However practice will tell them all ups and downs of every tool . Nothing is final in forex trading . Some do naked trading and say they are earning good from it. They should try to minimize loss and do trading at right side what they are going to use in trading.

I wasn't trying to recommend one way of trading over the other, I was simply pointing out that both price action trading and indicator trading are available and useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back