New to Forex

My name is Jean-Philippe, I have no experience in trading. I would like to learn and practice this trade
Hello @Dr. JP,

As you mentioned you are new, I would like to suggest a few things to look at.

Let me share something worth to read to improve the Forex Knowledge :)

Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Just a heads up to you. Forex is a mind game and so you have to be prepared. It is a challenging activity to some people and they usually give up. I am not instilling fear in you but I am advising you. When I started I made a few mistakes here and there and I learnt from them. Make sure that you also learn form your mistakes.

Forex trading is a very popular venture to most people these days. I am glad you have joined us and I welcome you. Do not hesitate to create threads so that you can be assisted. Working together with others is better than working alone. Do not let yourself be overtaken by emotions and stick to your trades.

Welcome to forex newbie. This is a community of individuals with similar interest that are ready to help each other so that we can do better in our profession. Take your time to learn as much as you can. There are alot of mistakes that newbies make so be very careful. Remeber that it is ypu that determines whether you will make it or not.

I am always glad to see new pwoplw joining this place. Fell freee and do not be afraid of anything. You will make it if you practice weel enough and pay attention to the minor details. Try to learn as much as you can amd make your own decisions. Do not let anyone decide for you what to do. Be on the lookout for scammers and stay safe.

I do not know if you know this but since you are new I will tell it to you. Never let emotions get in between you and forex. Most of the newbies fail in forex because they let their emotions take over them. Do not have the desire for money, take forex as a business, not a road to riches. Do this and you will make it.

Some great advice in this welcoming from member. I would like to say take your time. Forex is the rest of you life kind of business so make sure you understand the process. It's slow and very rewarding but also despairing at times.

Back