New to Forex

My name is Jean-Philippe, I have no experience in trading. I would like to learn and practice this trade
this is a really good place to learn how to trade. My advice is - do not rush into trading with your real money and don't think that you can get rich easily trading Forex. Forex is a dangerous and hard place to make money on. so be ready to lose some money. and if you can get through that - you'll be able to succeed

Welcome to the forum. It is not easy learning forex and it can certainly be a bumpy road. If you work hard and stay disciplined, the rewards can be great.

My name is Jean-Philippe, I have no experience in trading. I would like to learn and practice this trade
You can earn profit from changes in the exchange rate. Trading currencies can be risky and complex. The forex markets are the largest in terms of daily trading volume in the world and therefore offer the most liquidity. This makes it easy to enter and exit a position in any of the major currencies within a fraction of a second for a small spread in most market conditions.

Hello, Jean-Philippe! It's great that you decided to do something completely new. It's all about wanting to do something and change something in your life, and I respect that in you. Lots of forums and sites offer free basic trading training, you can google it, it will be useful. It is also helpful to open a demo account and try to trade on your own. So at least you will have an idea of how it all happens and what to do. Have a good trading!

Jean-Philippe, hello! I'm still figuring out how this forum works - but I've been trading for quite some time now. First set up a demo account. Try everything there. Find a strategy that you love. And then practice and learn new stuff.

Back