New To Forex

RedAceAZ

Recruit
Being a "newbie" to the forex market has led me down many paths as to who really possesses the Golden Goose of Forex trading. My conclusion?
NO ONE!

I've tried numerous sysytems, EAs, Signal Alerts, etc., all to my dismay... :hissyfit:

I honestly believe that trading the forex is like walking through a Mine Field, if you don't have the layout of the mines, you're doomed!

Beyond setting up a good charting package, and keeping abreast of the news, is there anything I'm missing???

Care to lend an opinion/hand...???

RedAceAZ :)

What you need to know first is can you even collect your profits from your broker if you do trade profitably,

The second is that you have to be able to stay in the game by being able to guess incorrectly more times without going broke. Read this as well as this and check Pharaoh's posts that have general topics.

Newbie is as Newbie does

If your not making the 10-15% profit per mo/qtr/yr, and don’t have a designated desk/office space to do trading, same time, same pair, "EVERYDAY"... you’re a Newbie. I know after 2 years I’m just now going to real trading (maybe soon, still testing).

Last edited:
A line in the water? I thought we used grenades to fish??? :p

There are different levels of newbie-ness.

Clueless newbie: "Wow, I'm going to get rick quick! By the way, what's a pip?"

Clueful newbie: "I've tried a lot of things. Is there anything out there that isn't a scam?"

Back